[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Miller 43, 65; Windass 73)

Thanks for the *SPOILERS* Big Jaws :D

Sorry mate... but Frankie already took care of that from what I could see. :P

In future I'll stick my lede in... [spoiler=Example]This is a spoiler tag!

EDIT: on second thoughts maybe not.

Edited by Big Jaws

We really are down to the bare bones in defence, the midfield isn't much better, though having Jack available is a bonus. Also now that Kenny is included maybe he can help Alfredo to find his scoring boots again, I don't think it's any coincidence he hasn't found the net since Pedro banished KM from the squad. Love it if Kenny finds his form immediately on his return and delivers the team 3 vital points along with ramming some humble pie down a few throats. That would be fantastic. :thup:

I really like Mutry. The difficulty with giving him any time in the job to judge him though is that there is a window coming up and they will want to give a new manager his intake in that. The DOF will probably also have a say in who comes in I would imagine.

I liked the answer to the question: "Do you have a view on the way forward for Rangers" Answer. "Not a public one" I liked that.