[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Miller 43, 65; Windass 73)

Now that you mention it, did he not score more [Morelos] with Miller in the team? Then Pena scored more when he was out.

if memory serves he had a couple of games where he struggled then he started scoring with miller in the team then miller dropped out and the goals picked up for a few games then obviously dried up since.

don't think the problem between them is football related more personality based.

As said will be interesting to see how they get on today and if miller keeps abusing him.

One thing the late Pedro Caixinha did get right was to put a team on the park without Kenny Miller. Whatever the ins and outs of his leaking antics, the future cannot include someone of Miller's age. That his form has been atrocious this season simply made the decision that much easier.

While I wish him well, the club comes first and I'll be hugely disappointed if Miller returns today.

There are those who have missed Miller's pointing, misplaced passing, poor first touch, and head shaking.

Include me out.

I'll be happy if he scores, but I will not be investing in that outcome today @Murrayfield.

Edited by Uilleam

There are those who will miss Miller's pointing, misplaced passing, poor first touch, and head shaking.

Include me out.

I'll be happy if he scores, but I will not be investing in that outcome today @Murrayfield.

we may well see the "best" of him now as he's going to get slaughtered if he doesn't perform after his shenanigans

IF he plays up front in a 2 with morelos we may even see the best of morelos also

play him in midfield or the hole where he drops deep and gives possession away well....

BBC says Miller returning to the team as captain.

He was 2nd or 3rd deputy captain behind Wallace with Dorrans and since neither Wallace nor Dorrans are playing. Thats about right I wouldnt read anything into it.

Edited by Big Jaws

we may well see the "best" of him now as he's going to get slaughtered if he doesn't perform after his shenanigans

IF he plays up front in a 2 with morelos we may even see the best of morelos also

play him in midfield or the hole where he drops deep and gives possession away well....

I don't know, but I fear that he will run about and confuse everyone, bar the opposition.