[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Miller 43, 65; Windass 73)

Der Berliner, musicians without a conductor improvise. Like jazz, which requires intelligence. Not many footballers have much intelligence.

Rangers fans are particularly negative just now because our, usually successful, team have been crap for 6 years. I work with Bears, I am related to Bears - most of us are down in the dumps. Most of us agree Pedro had to go. You seem to continually bang a positive, contented drum but that is not the reality in Scotland. We need yo improve, fast.

:roflmao:

Back on topic as a REAL Bear.

I thought Jason Holt was outstanding today, never stopped working for the cause. My MOTM.

Just watched the match, impressed by the attitude & application of the team, a well deserved win, another piss poor performance from the ref!.

The Rangers fans were outstanding as well, quality.

Edited by ian1964

der Berliner.

Your forecast was simply grandiose my friend. :eek2:

Well, as I continue to say, football is a funny old game. This really looked like scripted, given Miller's absence and Windass being unable to find the net under PC.

The only thing I disike about it that it gives the media hacks more freedom to ridicule PC and make them think they were correct about PC being a dolt for dropping Kenny (no matter whether it was wanted by large sections of the fans).

Just watched the match, impressed by the attitude & application of the team, a well deserved win, another piss poor performance from the ref!.

The Rangers fans were outstanding as well, quality.

Do not agree about the fans. Too much use of FTP & fenian etc. plus other non football songs as usual.

Holy shit!!! Who needs enemies??

In no way, with an interim manager and the new guy being hunted, should we give a shit about tactics!!! These are the days when only results matter.

Get a grip of yourself and enjoy that winning feeling.

haha so if standing in the sunshine with a train hurtling towards you just concentrate on the warm feeling and all will be well :roflmao:

One game has nothing to do with it. that's just crap. Same as thinking yesterday was a good performance. A good performance compared to what? Hearts? amateur sides? Maybe time you aimed a little higher than absolute mediocrity, but i suppose it gives hope to those desperate to get one over on tims that the future is bright for the club.

the problem for me is a large section of our fans have zero ambition. The fact that far too many see success as just beating them. Its short sighted and its going to kill our club its as simple as that.

Our stupidity and desperation is leading bad judgement. Our club has no direction and it has no idea how to measure success or attainment. We look very likely to sign derek mccinnes as our manager at high cost. Why? What does he bring bar the loss of modern football? What happened to the five year plan? Why are players who are completely against the introduction of modern tactics, dietary considerations, and training methods dictating play? Why are players who make foreign players unwelcome captaining our club? is that who we are now? xenophobes? You my man are the one who needs to get a grip. Mainly a grip on the bigger picture.

At least when the ship goes down along with the rest of football in Scotland you can look to the sun and feel its heat of one last time.

Edited by trublusince1982

The one thing I really found stupid was when Ryan Hardie came on. Ready to come on 87th minute. Gets a 3 minute tactic talk on the tablet. 90+1 minutes gets on the field. Gets 1 kick of the ball and the game ends. Surely a quick go on and chase everything down would have been enough and just get the lad on the park.

Do not agree about the fans. Too much use of FTP & fenian etc. plus other non football songs as usual.

Appalling. I needed assistance to get out of the ground.

Football stadiums should be Safe Spaces.

The one thing I really found stupid was when Ryan Hardie came on. Ready to come on 87th minute. Gets a 3 minute tactic talk on the tablet. 90+1 minutes gets on the field. Gets 1 kick of the ball and the game ends. Surely a quick go on and chase everything down would have been enough and just get the lad on the park.

You wouldn't be saying that if a positional mistake cost us a last minute goal!