[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Miller 43, 65; Windass 73)

You wouldn't be saying that if a positional mistake cost us a last minute goal!

Yes I would. These are professional players and train with each other on a daily basis, Surely they know the basic tactics. Even at that they could have instructed him before he was ready to come on.

haha so if standing in the sunshine with a train hurtling towards you just concentrate on the warm feeling and all will be well :roflmao:

One game has nothing to do with it. that's just crap. Same as thinking yesterday was a good performance. A good performance compared to what? Hearts? amateur sides? Maybe time you aimed a little higher than absolute mediocrity, but i suppose it gives hope to those desperate to get one over on tims that the future is bright for the club.

the problem for me is a large section of our fans have zero ambition. The fact that far too many see success as just beating them. Its short sighted and its going to kill our club its as simple as that.

Our stupidity and desperation is leading bad judgement. Our club has no direction and it has no idea how to measure success or attainment. We look very likely to sign derek mccinnes as our manager at high cost. Why? What does he bring bar the loss of modern football? What happened to the five year plan? Why are players who are completely against the introduction of modern tactics, dietary considerations, and training methods dictating play? Why are players who make foreign players unwelcome captaining our club? is that who we are now? xenophobes? You my man are the one who needs to get a grip. Mainly a grip on the bigger picture.

At least when the ship goes down along with the rest of football in Scotland you can look to the sun and feel its heat of one last time.

Most of that is not very fair.

We ran the game yesterday for the first 25 mins then we had 10-15 mins where we were pretty poor we then get a grip on the game again and score just before half time. We come out for the second half and manage/control the game until the final whistle in that time we score a further 2 goals. There are times where we make mistakes in and out of possession of course we do however they did show that they are coming to terms with how to manage games better to change up the pace of play and its movement both vertically and horizontally.

Not one of the teams we've faced this season or last for that matter have done anything different. They are not tactically superior nor do they have better footballers than us however what they do have though, and it exists only when they play us, is extremely physical players who will charge into ours irrespective of where the ball is Provided it is within the laws of the game then I have no issues with the physical aspect. However what I've seen over the course of these two season, the physical contact, is not only against the laws of the game but also dangerous. As far as Rangers are concerned are they the finished article absolutely not. That doesn't mean that we don't hold them to have high standards or that we don't think we should be better than what we are. It is a commentary on what we see before us.

Trueblue,what a pathetic rant,what five year plan? I don't remember seeing anything saying this.Where is the evidence to show your comment re Miller and foreign players,he and Morelos work so well together.

As I have said many times on here my cup is always half full or more.

If sinking with the ship fulfills you research the Titanic.

Trueblue,what a pathetic rant,what five year plan? I don't remember seeing anything saying this.Where is the evidence to show your comment re Miller and foreign players,he and Morelos work so well together.

As I have said many times on here my cup is always half full or more.

If sinking with the ship fulfills you research the Titanic.

Half full when a manager who just a couple weeks back told us we should learn our standing in Scottish football and who says a 3-0 nil defeat to celtic is the best he could hope for is about to darken our door. All to appease players who refuse to evolve past failure.

Kenny miller wasn't sent away from the club for leaking information that was Wallace who was told to not come back.

Miller was removed from the team because of the court cases hanging over his head and for several outbursts off the park . Canixiha believed he has anger issues and told him to sort himself out. He has fought with several of the foreign players including morelos.

Not my fault or concern if you believe the rubbish in the sun and record instead. Times and heard both had pieces on the goings on that where far closer to the truth.

Afyer mccinnes has dropped all the uneeded tactical classes and the training meetings He can then as he stated start teaching the fans how stupid we are and that second with our budget is all we should ever hope for. You dont honestly think that mccinnes is going to change his opinion he so readily gave just a wee while back do you? Have you asked you self how a guy who says that his smaller budgets means the best he can do is get beat by celtic is going to beat celtic with a far lower budget? Do you understand he's going to tell the players they can't think of winning? He has been very clear about that so far. Very clear.

It will be good mccinnes and his backroom staff can team up with the guys who have came in lately and started removing traditions at the club and setting about changing that daft thinking of ours . You probably don't know anything about that either tbf. Rangers people are losing their roles at the club all for guys who don't believe in the Rangers way of thinking and mccinnes is just another in that procession.

Kenny miller is a poison at the club along with a couple of his buddies who think evolving the way we play is less important than having an easier time of it.

But they have won so now it's either get behind them or fight time. I choose to fight players who are harming the club not embrace them and make them captain .

It's a very dark time at the club. Sorry I don't share your hope for the future as we embark on this downward trajectory.

Half full when a manager who just a couple weeks back told us we should learn our standing in Scottish football and who says a 3-0 nil defeat to celtic is the best he could hope for is about to darken our door. All to appease players who refuse to evolve past failure.

Kenny miller wasn't sent away from the club for leaking information that was Wallace who was told to not come back.

Miller was removed from the team because of the court cases hanging over his head and for several outbursts off the park . Canixiha believed he has anger issues and told him to sort himself out. He has fought with several of the foreign players including morelos.

Not my fault or concern if you believe the rubbish in the sun and record instead. Times and heard both had pieces on the goings on that where far closer to the truth.

Afyer mccinnes has dropped all the uneeded tactical classes and the training meetings He can then as he stated start teaching the fans how stupid we are and that second with our budget is all we should ever hope for. You dont honestly think that mccinnes is going to change his opinion he so readily gave just a wee while back do you? Have you asked you self how a guy who says that his smaller budgets means the best he can do is get beat by celtic is going to beat celtic with a far lower budget? Do you understand he's going to tell the players they can't think of winning? He has been very clear about that so far. Very clear.

It will be good mccinnes and his backroom staff can team up with the guys who have came in lately and started removing traditions at the club and setting about changing that daft thinking of ours . You probably don't know anything about that either tbf. Rangers people are losing their roles at the club all for guys who don't believe in the Rangers way of thinking and mccinnes is just another in that procession.

Kenny miller is a poison at the club along with a couple of his buddies who think evolving the way we play is less important than having an easier time of it.

But they have won so now it's either get behind them or fight time. I choose to fight players who are harming the club not embrace them and make them captain .

It's a very dark time at the club. Sorry I don't share your hope for the future as we embark on this downward trajectory.

Is their any evidence for anything you're claiming or is it just your take on recent events?

I fear you'd so much invested in Pedro emotionally you're allowing his demise to cloud your view. First and foremost Pedro had to go. He wasn't progressive, he wasn't evolving us and he wasn't moving us forward. He was an expensive mistake, a gamble that didn't play out. He might have been multi-lingual and on-message when it comes to talking about transitions but he couldn't motivate or organise footballers and that's the job. He's gone and I'm delighted. He seemed to be a nice guy, a decent sort and I wish him well but he was never capable of managing a club like Rangers and that was clear very early on in his tenure.

Whether you or I like it or not managing experienced, set in their ways old pros is part of the job. Getting them on your side, buying into your ideas and fighting for your team is the what management is all about. Footballers are often selfish, it's a short career, filled with risks, and they tend to look out for themselves first. For me Caixhina's biggest failing was his man-management. He fell out with half the squad, he'd players banished to the youths, sent out on loan and then slated in the media. That's terrible man-management. If nothing else those players are friends and team-mates with the rest of the squad. Treat them respectfully, treat them with dignity, by all means move them on but do it professionally, don't throw them under a bus in public. That goes with managing any group of people, not just footballers.

I don't know if McInnes will be our next manager or not. Like most of us he's not exactly an exciting name and his record is pretty average. But he knows the club and the expectations of the support, he knows British footballers, how the think and react and how to motivate them, he knows the league and the different clubs, styles and weaknesses and he's been pretty good and improving players he's managed. He can't be stupid enough to think that finishing second is even a medium term strategy for Rangers, and what he says as Aberdeen manager is very different to what would accepted at Rangers.

Maybe he doesn't, maybe he'll be another disaster. That doesn't mean removing PC was a mistake, it wasn't, it was essential.