KING STING Rangers chairman Dave King set to take £19MILLION hit.

A felon is a felon and shouldn’t be anywhere near Ibrox to drag us through courts and the mud, that goos enough ?

The 30% share court case is a joke. You have Vodafone Subway McDonalds and many more robbing the country mad on minute tax bills and they worry about Dave King having proxy to a few shares more than he should have. Crazy!

The 30% share court case is a joke. You have Vodafone Subway McDonalds and many more robbing the country mad on minute tax bills and they worry about Dave King having proxy to a few shares more than he should have. Crazy!

Why you changing the subject from king a convicted felon to things that don’t concern us.

He broke City/business rules, maybe you think that is ok and the City should be unregulated,only this isn’t SA as king is going to find that out very shortly.

Beats me how anyone can mount any defence of the G&S one that we as a club are tainted by.

Why you changing the subject from king a convicted felon to things that don’t concern us.

He broke City/business rules, maybe you think that is ok and the City should be unregulated,only this isn’t SA as king is going to find that out very shortly.

Beats me how anyone can mount any defence of the G&S one that we as a club are tainted by.

As far as I know he has settled everything in SA. As for the rest I will say anyone who has declared all taxable money or never worked black can throw the first stone. I doubt there will be many stones being thrown.

There are pure mullions who defended, denied and deflected the cover up of child sex abuse. In fact they're still at it to this day.

I know which class of director I'd rather have at the club I support.

King did a bloody good job getting the club out of the hands of the rats. I'm not interested in his tax dealings in SA providing he does a good job at Rangers. So far, he's doing an okay job.

As for the "convicted felon" stuff, reads like a Tim blog.