Rangers v Thistle - The Never Ending Journey

I like many of our fans desperately wanted Pedro to succeed I am the same with the 2 Mexicans,however when I have watched Pena he just looks clumsy,lacks control and seems lost I just don’t see a player,then he scores two really technical goals.

It really is a conundrum is there a player in there sonewhere?

Herrera looks to at least have the ability to control a ball and puts himself about ,however IMHO neither are first picks.

With Hibs going 3rd (albeit with a game in hand), we could really do with a good win tomorrow. Our home form has been problematic but hopefully Murty can do something about that.

Not to mention a two week break until our next game.

That is interesting to see what Mutry thinks of him.

Not sure if he was available last week or not but you'd think it would be between him, Niko and Barjonas for the subs bench with 2 out of the 3 selected for it.

That's the preview online, John - many thanks!

https://www.gersnet.co.uk/index.php/news-category/match-analysis/821-the-never-ending-journey-rangers-v-partick-thistle

Remember folks, we're always looking for these (plus any other articles you'd like to contribute) so get in touch if you'd like to see your work read by thousands of interested bears.

Not sure if he was available last week or not but you'd think it would be between him, Niko and Barjonas for the subs bench with 2 out of the 3 selected for it.

He was injured last week.

Great preview, really enjoyed that thanks!

As for the team, I would like to see Alves partnering McCrorie, Dorrans in for Jack (the Dorrans Holt partnership being the best one we have on evidence to date) and Nemane for Windass. Not sure Nemane is a footballer at all, never mind a good one or one who deserves a Mancheester City contract, but continually getting 5-30 mins in dead games is not going to let us (or himself or his parent club) see if he has sufficient talent to be worthy. We have seen more than enough of Windass to know he is not worth a regular starting slot, so why not try someone else?

Cant see it happening as I think Murty will play the same again (with the exception of Alves for Wilson) given the positive result at the egg-chasers stadium last week. We simply must put Thistle to the sword tomorrow, and I hope this is Murty's last game in charge and he can sign off with a win as the 2 week break thereafter should be more than enough to get the new man in.

I will be very disappointed if we have not got our man in by the Hamilton game, but not half as disappointed as I will be by anything less than a victory tomorrow.