Rangers v Thistle - The Never Ending Journey

Great article, guess speaks out how a majority of fans feel right now. I hope the team takes the field on storm, get an early goal and not looking back afterwards. Could be a kickoff to stability, finally.

We'll have to wait until we appoint a new manager before we can attain real stability, although I hope you're right and we kick on from here.

As GS intimated, Thistle gave us some hard times over this season alone, with a 2-2 draw (a red card on either side too) and a 3-1 cup win after extra-time.

They went to Perth last week and despite injuries managed to fight out a win. It will be different today again, with them sitting in and trying to hit us on the counter, as so many teams do at Ibrox. Probably a tough role for Jack and Holt in MF, as I expect both full-backs bolstering the wingplay and giving us more people in MF and attack. What I do hope is that people take more risks and shoot from the distance, something we have failed to do for the best part of two seasons now*. Passing our way through packed defences will most likely only lead to rising frustration levels the longer the game remains goalless. I'd also hope we go 2 up front, with neither of these two is Miller. Simply because he is far to often NOT playing as a central striker even if he's given that role. But given his impact last week, he's sure to start somewhere.

*You wonder whether we'll see Kranjcar today, as he is one of the few who actually likes to shoot from distance ... as well as having the ability to pick killer passes even against packed defenses.

Edited by der Berliner