Important: New forum software discussion

Well done Frankie and Blueflag for getting this done well within the 72 hours. God knows how often I clicked on the Gersnet out of habit. I had a crush on the old classic setup so this will have to grow on me for a few days but it does look good and over a few weeks will be the classic version.

Much slower to load between pages and continually crashes and automatically reloads on my iPad, which is just what FF does on this device but Gersnet never did on old board.

Just letting admin know, I appreciate and thank you for all the hard work you guys have put in to upgrade the site.

are there no thanks or agree buttons? I only see a wee love heart !

21 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Much slower to load between pages and continually crashes and automatically reloads on my iPad, which is just what FF does on this device but Gersnet never did on old board.

Just letting admin know, I appreciate and thank you for all the hard work you guys have put in to upgrade the site.

I'm not having any issues (so far) on my iPad. 

If you press the heart,  other options will appear. The heart is like,  the trophy is thanks. A thumbs up for agree would be useful. 

52 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Sorry to hear you're having issues mate.  We've done a fair bit of testing on different devices and not encountered any issues.  Might be worth clearing your history and cache.  Also make sure you're using the correct domain address (i.e. /ipboard not /vb).

29 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I'm not having any issues (so far) on my iPad. 

If you press the heart,  other options will appear. The heart is like,  the trophy is thanks. A thumbs up for agree would be useful. 

Yeah, I'll be changing the reactions to more suitable ones this week.

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.

I am having trouble trying to replicate this. Is this just using the standard safari browser ? What version of iPad is it and which version of iOS are you running?