The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

We’ve now go two guys up front who defenders will hate playing against. I mind he was on transport bus at an airport once and him and some of the Hibs boys were on it. Their patter was cringe and they came across as daft wee boys but I guess that’s to be expected as they are young. Hopefully he’ll grow up in a Rangers jersey.

I’ve been delighted with what we’ve done this window if we get the guys linked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm not a fan of Cummings - more to do with his personality than his football ability though.  

I think he'd score plenty for us though.

I'm not a fan either for similar reasons.

Although I am pretty sure I will forget all about it when he starts scoring for us.

To be fair, the incidents I'm aware of happened over two years ago.  If he turns up and does a job, he has my full backing.

I'm hoping my first trip to Ibrox in 2018, on 3rd of February, witnesses him scoring the winner against Lennon's Leith tramps.

Cummings could be a good signing.

On a side note tomorrows papers are reporting Martin will also join on loan. If Martin does come, then that would be 5 players in on loan (Dalcio being the 5th) - is the maximum not 4?

Edited by Waltersgotstyle