The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

11 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Sorry Frankie, I have no idea what you’re talking about regrading Twitter posts.

Positive discussions had tonight & a deal has been thrashed out to bring Greg Docherty home to his boyhood heroes in the region of £600k It will roll over into tomorrow but hopefully all going well & barring no disasters, Greg will be a Rangers player

Read the instructions about posting - it's quite simple.

The address in the tweet's location bar (i.e. twitter.com/.....) just needs to be cut and pasted into our editor whereby the tweet itself will show. 

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Read the instructions about posting - it's quite simple.

The address in the tweet's location bar (i.e. twitter.com/.....) just needs to be cut and pasted into our editor whereby the tweet itself will show. 

You saying I’m simple?   :$Don’t answer that.:)

Will try harder.

Tavs on his way ?........https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/01/blogs/scottish-premier-league/tavernier-heading-for-the-exit/

James Tavernier is heading for the Rangers exit door after rejecting the chance to hold new contract talks with the club, according to Football Insider.

The football news site claim that Ibrox chiefs want to tie the right-back down to a new deal to replace his current agreement, which expires in the summer of 2019.

Football Insider re

Tav, Wes and Morelos are definitely are our most prized assets (younger players notwithstanding) so it's not a surprise if they (and others such as Alves and Windass) are linked with moves.

I'd like to think we could realise a decent fee for all.  In terms of a replacement right back then Chris Cadden (at Motherwell) and Cammy Kerr (at Dundee) will probably interest Murty.