The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

1 minute ago, johnnyk said:

typical assessment from some of fans :sigh:

I actually thought he did OK when he came on. Linked up a couple of times and chased down a lot of things. I think he will turn out to be a great signing. This is coming from someone that seriously despised the guy in a Hibs strip too!

58 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Rangers fan: 'I'd like to get Cummings through the door; good player'

*plays 15 minutes*

Rangers fan: 'He's f*ckin' sh*te!'

:roflmao:

Not saying he’s shite, just that he looked a bit lost last night.

1 hour ago, StuGers said:

Not saying he’s shite, just that he looked a bit lost last night.

He got 15+/- mins when our forward movement was hampered by Aberdeen's late rally and there sure were some heavy legs out there. He kept their defense line buy and tracked back too ... and he hasn't played that much of late either. That, and the small matter of 49k Bears looking at you.

I do think that we'll get the best out of him if we play him and Morelos up front together, which should happen against the likes of Ross County, Killie and Co..

2 hours ago, der Berliner said:

He got 15+/- mins when our forward movement was hampered by Aberdeen's late rally and there sure were some heavy legs out there. He kept their defense line buy and tracked back too ... and he hasn't played that much of late either. That, and the small matter of 49k Bears looking at you.

I do think that we'll get the best out of him if we play him and Morelos up front together, which should happen against the likes of Ross County, Killie and Co..

Fingers crossed. I do think he’ll move on to do well, I just think last night was maybe a bit too much for him and he was having a major rush of blood to the head.

2 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:
2 hours ago, ian1964 said:
DUYrmi3WAAAXc5W.jpg

I'd have a smile that size if I was banging his burd.

I'd have an even bigger grin if i was in his shoes ( boots) today....

Edited by onevision

51 minutes ago, onevision said:

I'd have an even bigger grin if i was in his shoes ( boots) today....

Yes even ugly professional players get nice looking burds. Money and hard muscles does the trick. Mostly money though I fear.