The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

As most contracts are to 30 May it means that the 6 month negotiating time begins on the 1st of December. Any player in their last 6 months do not need permission to talk to teams.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1960048/motherwell-louis-moult-rangers-hibs-preston/

"The Sun understands ..." of course. Thing is, it was already murmured that his preferred option would be return to England anyway, so please refrain from giving FLAK to the Board about not trying to get him.

Thats a blow for us.

A lot of talk about signing Mcginn but he will probably go to the *******s. I will give you a better option who can pass a ball

He is from New Zealand so there is no language barrier and this film is from 2015 he has improved immensity and taking the game by storm in Holland. Far better than McGinn in my eyes. PS. Only 23.

Edited by pete

The boy Barker that Hibs have on loan from Man City should be on our radar if he can play like he did last night on a regular basis.

I was thinking they picked up Barker, and we picked up Nemane... :facepalm:

Edited by Rousseau

Pete that boy from Zwolle looks half decent, although if he is that good its unlikely we would be able to get him, definitely the type of player we should be looking at though.

I would hope we are looking at players to scoop up on pre contracts, there is a part of me that hopes we go for walker, Mcarthur, McBurnie and Morgan, just because they are rangers fans (I know that's daft), don't think you can have enough of that in a team, as far as mcarthur is concerned you would be hoping he takes a wage cut. Morgan might benefit from another year somewhere, but we should be trying to get young talent in as well and can't be any worse than Nemane or Dalcio, iv been really impressed with the guys coming through, Hardie is one that I'm still not sure about though, I worry that he might be one of these guys that is great at youth level but just can't quite make the step up to first team, hopefully he does though, he is a natural finisher.

The January window will be interesting especially if we don't have a manager, I wouldn't expect us to buy anyone unless we have a manager in place, however I could see us signing pre contracts if Mark Allen thinks they would add value to the squad and there are players out of contract in the summer.