The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

I’d rather Docherty than Hyndman. Docherty has played an incredible number of top flight games for his age. The boy will only get better. I’d take Hyndman If it was a permanent deal but we don’t need him and he was only ok last year but should improve with age and regular game time. Hindsight is a funny thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Report: Former Rangers loanee Emerson Hyndman set for Ibrox return

Former Rangers loanee Emerson Hyndman is set for a return to Ibrox, according to the Sun. 

Hyndman scored or made eight goals in 18 appearances for Rangers last season, and is said to be heading back to Glasgow on another temporary deal.

The United States international has played just twice since his return to Bournemouth, amounting to 93 minutes of football.

And according to the Sun, Cherries manager Eddie Howe will allow Hyndman rejoin Rangers in a bid to build up his experience.

The 21-year-old played six times for Graeme Murty when last at Ibrox, and the Gers boss appears to have liked what he saw.

Should the move go ahead, Hyndman will become Murty's fifth signing since being handed the job until the end of the season.

Sean Goss, Jamie Murphy, Jason Cummings and Russell Martin have also arrived at Rangers on loan during the January transfer window.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/17/report-former-rangers-loanee-emerson-hyndman-set-for-ibrox-retur/

3 minutes ago, Gazza_8 said:

We can loan as many players as we want.

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

Hope so.  The ruling I saw came from around 3 or 4 years or so ago so the rules may have been changed in that time.  For that time it was saying 4.

Hope so.  The ruling I saw came from around 3 or 4 years or so ago so the rules may have been changed in that time.  For that time it was saying 4.
Three or four years ago we loaned 5 Newcastle players.

1 minute ago, Gazza_8 said:

Three or four years ago we loaned 5 Newcastle players.

I think there may be different rulings on numbers of players coming from foreign leagues.