The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

5 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

I'm reading Savco, media...I'm not really listening. Their performances in Europe show that they're a really poor football team yet they're as far ahead of us as they've ever been. 

Beg to differ.

Based on the last game against Savco, we're further ahead of them.

- Gordon is not any better than Fod - even Mutton doesn't rate Gordon.

- It's a joke how much they overrate Tiernay and, as was obvious in the scum game, Tav is a class above him.

- Both Wallace and John are miles better than Lustig - even the Savconians consider him crap.

- Boyata is a bombscare. Martin is better.

- Ajer is not as good as Wilson.

- Broon is a pig of a footballer who even the rabid taig English says gets away with the dirtiest fouls. McCrorie is better.

- McGregor is crap and not as good as Holt.

- Armstrong is playing awful, Jack and Dorrans are much better players.

- Never seen Forrest have a good game against us, and he never covers for the fullback. Candeias works harder and covers for the fullback. He's better.

- Sinclair is highly overrated, does not cover for the fullback, and shites it. Murphy is better.

- I don't usually criticize the mentally retarded but the mongoloid Griffiths can't even get a game for them; he, like Hooper before him, is really overrated. Cummings is better.

- Dembele is not interested in playing for Savco. He's lazy and highly overrated. Morelos is a fantastic wee player. Works his ass off, and just happens to be the top scorer in Scotland. Take him over Dembele any day.

- Murty has managed two games against Brenda, has not lost, and should have won both.

Looks to me, Selmy, contrary to what you suggested, that none of these Savco players could get into the Rangers first team.

1 hour ago, baxterboy said:

Beg to differ.

Based on the last game against Savco, we're further ahead of them.

- Gordon is not any better than Fod - even Mutton doesn't rate Gordon.

- It's a joke how much they overrate Tiernay and, as was obvious in the scum game, Tav is a class above him.

- Both Wallace and John are miles better than Lustig - even the Savconians consider him crap.

- Boyata is a bombscare. Martin is better.

- Ajer is not as good as Wilson.

- Broon is a pig of a footballer who even the rabid taig English says gets away with the dirtiest fouls. McCrorie is better.

- McGregor is crap and not as good as Holt.

- Armstrong is playing awful, Jack and Dorrans are much better players.

- Never seen Forrest have a good game against us, and he never covers for the fullback. Candeias works harder and covers for the fullback. He's better.

- Sinclair is highly overrated, does not cover for the fullback, and shites it. Murphy is better.

- I don't usually criticize the mentally retarded but the mongoloid Griffiths can't even get a game for them; he, like Hooper before him, is really overrated. Cummings is better.

- Dembele is not interested in playing for Savco. He's lazy and highly overrated. Morelos is a fantastic wee player. Works his ass off, and just happens to be the top scorer in Scotland. Take him over Dembele any day.

- Murty has managed two games against Brenda, has not lost, and should have won both.

Looks to me, Selmy, contrary to what you suggested, that none of these Savco players could get into the Rangers first team.

Great post Baxterboy.  I couldn't agree more!

The sooner we realise that this mob are just overhyped, the sooner we will have the confidence to have a real go at them.  The bad news is that we are an average team at the moment, otherwise we'd be walking this title.  The good news is that they think they're miles ahead of us, so hopefully we can give them a fright.

I liked the way you compared each position and I can't think of one of their players I'd rather have in my team either, and certainly not their 40m rated striker.  I'd rather have our loan/600k striker every day of the week, even if he is an idiot.

55, here we come!

On 1/18/2018 at 15:57, craig said:

Anything I have seen about McBurnie has been positive.... worth a punt in the same way someone like Dodoo was ?  And even more so given he is a bluenose ?  Seems to be the signing policy thus far of Murty & Allen is to bring in guys who have a desire to be a Ranger.

Only seen McBurnie via a few sub appearances on MoTD. Visually a combo of Steve Archibald and Mo Johnston, his movement off the ball is outstanding and his ability to hold up looks pretty good too. Only thing not on show so far is scoring, but from what little he's shown this year he's likely to go higher than our league. Hope I'm wrong.