The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

Getting a high price tag out there for Morelos is excellent - something we have sadly not done in previous windows/seasons.

We obviously don't want to see him go, but IF he does, it should be for a very tidy profit which will allow us to repeat the cycle.

I would say though, compared to the "valuations" for Dumbell-Eh?, £10m is under-rated & an absolute bargain.

BLACK CATS SWOOP

Rangers stopper David Bates emerges as target for Sunderland as Black Cats weigh up pre-contract deal, according to reports

Bates, 21, has yet to agree a new deal and could leave Ibrox for nothing at the end of the season

Gossip
By Gary Taylor
22nd January 2018, 8:15 am

SUNDERLAND are ready to pounce for out-of-contract Rangers starlet David Bates.

Bates, 21, has yet to agree a new deal and could leave Ibrox for nothing at the end of the season.

David Bates

Kenny Ramsay - The Sun Glasgow
David Bates has made the breakthrough at Rangers

That has alerted several English clubs and the Daily Record claim Sunderland are leading the race for his signature.

SunSport revealed earlier this month that the former Raith Rovers defender was set to hold talks over an extended contract. 

But talks are believed to be ongoing and there is no agreement in place.

Bates has played 14 times for Rangers and was awarded man-of-the-match in recent games against Celtic and Aberdeen.

However, should the Black Cats make their move, Bates could be tempted for a summer switch to England.

Fellow stopper Danny Wilson’s deal also expires this summer, although the ex-Liverpool kid is keen to remain with Graeme Murty’s side.

Kenny Miller and Niko Kranjcar also have just six months left on their deals to run.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2124944/rangers-david-bates-sunderland/

This would have been better in the fake news thread as it sounds a load of crap. We should get his contract sorted out though.

3 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

It is what?

- in the fake news thread?

- a load of crap?

- sorted out?  (The contract, that is)

Its Monday morning.  I'm confused easily.

In the fake news thread mate

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

It is what?

- in the fake news thread?

- a load of crap?

- sorted out?  (The contract, that is)

Its Monday morning.  I'm confused easily.

Doesn't need to be a Monday Morning mate. :roflmao:

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 07:00, Bill said:

Last time I was up in the Club Deck there were buckets collecting the water coming through the roof. It was depressing to say the least.

I was there for the Motherwell game on December 27th and some poor woman sitting in front of me looked like she had been standing in the shower with her jacket on.  Depressing doesn't even begin to explain how sad and embarrassing it felt.