You love Scotland so much you moved to England?

Yes. I'm Scottish and also British - have you got a problem that? I even moved for a job in a British institution that is by rights about 9% Scottish, but that shouldn't matter a jot.

Incredibly ignorant and cringeworthy post. :wanker:

I absolutely detest people who dont live in scotland banging on about scottish indipendce.

Are you saying you detest Scottish dyslexic people? That's not very nice. But to say you can't talk about where you come from because you've moved is just pathetic.

Like I keep saying, there is one side to the debate that is noticeably far more extreme and hateful than the other.

This thread has got far too too bigoted for me now - by people who can't even follow what is being said.

Gersnet can be the best and then the worst.

Are you saying you detest Scottish dyslexic people? That's not very nice. But to say you can't talk about where you come from because you've moved is just pathetic.

Like I keep saying, there is one side to the debate that is noticeably far more extreme and hateful than the other.

This thread has got far too too bigoted for me now - by people who can't even follow what is being said.

Gersnet can be the best and then the worst.

You have zero right to talk up indipendce if you don't have to live through the aftermath.

Makes my blood boil.

Apparently being a Unionist and asking reasonable questions, in a non-abusive way, is a form of hateful bigoted extremism nowadays.

I'd try and curb it in but I'd rather be right and hated than wrong and loved.

Apparently being a Unionist and asking reasonable questions, in a non-abusive way, is a form of hateful bigoted extremism nowadays.

I'd try and curb it in but I'd rather be right and hated than wrong and loved.

It's the nature of ScotNats to follow a predictable path, of which this thread shows several hilarious examples :) .........

1. Pontificate about the inevitable glories of independence

2. Bristle with indignation when the obvious flaws are pointed out

3. Divert the issue by feigning offence at something trivial

4. Fire off counter measures, usually of a personal & abusive nature

5. Retreat to imaginary moral high ground

Never give these seditious people a minute's peace, never be afraid to face them down. Your children and grandchildren will pay a heavy price if they ever get their way.

Edited by Bill