[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (John 39)

Don't think I've ever felt so reactionary, but sack the manager and sack the board.

Absolute shambles.

Funny thing is that Murty outwitted McInnes but has been shown up by Clarke and Wright.

I think I'd rather have one of those two, or some brolly guy, and right now I'd even welcome Eck. Never thought I'd say that.

An experienced manager would have changed things when we were under the cosh. That's what cost us today.

I don't think Murty trusts his subs as he rarely uses them all (and certainly not often to good effect).

Pena, Cardoso, Herrera, Niko completely ignored again today What a waste of money and who the hell is going to take responsibility for it? It's beyond a joke.

I expected nothing, the way we've been playing, and I'm still disappointed.

I think the board have been deceived by a couple of good results. performances, on the whole, have been crap under Murty. I guess his grace period lasted a match, if that... Oh well.

Did they miss the back to back defeats to Hamilton and Dundee and being gubbed at home by St Johnstone? You would have to be wired to the moon to appoint a guy who endured those defeats.

We did exactly what we should have avoided, playing Killie at their turf and trying to beat them at their game ... and failed miserably. Feared as much, but the way we conceded the second was again utterly bizarre.

The moment I saw the line-up I knew what we were in for, no-one in the middle to take the game to them, just "reactors" in there. And if you hit long balls at Windass, John or Morelos, you are in for disaster, given the amount of chaps they had as cover. After the goals we played as if we had another half to go, and that we did not change things from the 60th onwards, as Killie came at us, is utterly beyond me. Somesuch again at the Scumhut and Murty will see a few axes being brandished ...

An experienced manager would have changed things when we were under the cosh. That's what cost us today.

I agree BD. The players didn’t look inspired and Murty looked indecisive. However, I’m not putting this at Murtys door. He is doing his best. The board are a shambles and the majority of the team don’t care.

Anyone notice the subs standing hands in pockets at half time (Pena and Herrera) What an awful attitude. Today was another awful experience. Disgraceful performance second half especially.