Anouncements - Murty and John

Pedro shouldn't have been sacked without a replacement in place but he had too many embarrassing defeats and too many bad signings. For those two reasons I am reluctant to criticise the board for getting shot off him.

8 loses in 27 and several of them were down to outside influences. murty 6 in 16.

lets not kid on it was the performances that got him the sack, it was the players and our clubs/fans inability to modernise.

Its not all the foreign managers who have failed, its us. We are the fault.

Nonsense. The fans have a tendency to get on the players' backs at Ibrox but saying that we are entirely at fault for some woeful performanes is just rubbish.

I think we're partly to blame. We're impatient, set in our ways, and the majority don't really understand what it takes to make the next step (I'm not suggesting I do).

I think we have to build an infrastructure first, though, before a "proper" manager will take us to the next stage, like Man City; they built a whole new youth structure, employed a former Barcelona DoF etc. years in advance, so Guardiola could step in; they didn't just employ Guardiola and expect him to revolutionise the club the next day.

We really aren't that impatient at all. We put up with Big Eck and Ally for long enough. In fact after all the comical nonsense and crap football we have been subjected to in recent years, it's a miracle we get the attendances we do.

As for Pedro, we didn't pluck him from some obscure league because he's the next Mourinho. He was useless. Chop it up to experience and move on.

8 loses in 27 and several of them were down to outside influences. murty 6 in 16.

lets not kid on it was the performances that got him the sack, it was the players and our clubs/fans inability to modernise.

8 losses in 27 and you're actually trying to defend him? Lol. Being better than Murty is completely irrelevant. We'd be as well having Jimmy Bell in charge - surely it's his turn now.

We really aren't that impatient at all. We put up with Big Eck and Ally for long enough. In fact after all the comical nonsense and crap football we have been subjected to in recent years, it's a miracle we get the attendances we do.

As for Pedro, we didn't pluck him from some obscure league because he's the next Mourinho. He was useless. Chop it up to experience and move on.

Didnt we know eck was going inside 6 months from him winning the league?

Didnt we know eck was going inside 6 months from him winning the league?

Yes and he offered his resignation and Murray refused it and persuaded him to stay on. He also took us within a baw hair of the last 8 of the Champions League. I actually feel for SBS for having to endure that haha

I'd have taken Eck til the end of the season. I feel for Murty but the board have basically told the players to chuck it

My impatience comment was more to do with the infrastructure, than any current manager -- we are more patient than most when it comes to managers. We don't have the patience to allow the bedrock to be re-shaped; without that any manager coming in will be hampered, IMO.

Yes and he offered his resignation and Murray refused it and persuaded him to stay on. He also took us within a baw hair of the last 8 of the Champions League. I actually feel for SBS for having to endure that haha

I'd have taken Eck til the end of the season. I feel for Murty but the board have basically told the players to chuck it

And on the worst run of form in our history. A lot of fun that was.