Anouncements - Murty and John

My impatience comment was more to do with the infrastructure, than any current manager -- we are more patient than most when it comes to managers. We don't have the patience to allow the bedrock to be re-shaped; without that any manager coming in will be hampered, IMO.

What specifically has illustrated this lack of patience though? Like most Scottish teams I think a fair chunk of our support have a pretty prehistoric view to football, but week in week out the fans turn up regardless of the awful football we've watched for years.

It's worth noting that there were few complains in the early DA years or Warburton's first season, when we played the style of football we should always at least attempt to play.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

What specifically has illustrated this lack of patience though? Like most Scottish teams I think a fair chunk of our support have a pretty prehistoric view to football, but week in week out the fans turn up regardless of the awful football we've watched for years.

It's worth noting that there were few complains in the early DA years or Warburton's first season, when we played the style of football we should always at least attempt to play.

Again, my comment wasn't really in regards to the football or any specific manager, but the infrastructure.

Allen's been in the job 5 minutes and some are wanting him out because he's "a waste of a wage". If that's not impatience, I don't know what is?

Yeah we didnt complain when winning.

No your right it was 8 to 9 months. Which still makes your shite shite.

Shite shite? Jesus Christ, dude. We might all have differing opinions on here, but at least make an attempt to not converse like an ignoramus.

And yes, we kept Big Eck far longer than we should have. His absolute incompetency is now proven beyond any doubt.

Again, my comment wasn't really in regards to the football or any specific manager, but the infrastructure.

Allen's been in the job 5 minutes and some are wanting him out because he's "a waste of a wage". If that's not impatience, I don't know what is?

I can't recall any 'upstairs' employee of our club ever doing the slightest bit of good for our club in my lifetime, so I can understand any skepticism. Personally, I'll still go to the games and buy the shirts regardless, though if Allen isn't just another suit who walks away having contributed nothing to our club I will be stunned.

I saw you ask in another post what has he done wrong, but what has he done right? FYI - I'm not targeting your posts, perhaps the fact that you talk a lot of sense is why I reply to you a lot! I think we're both younger bears who sing from the same hymn sheet generally.

Shite shite? Jesus Christ, dude. We might all have differing opinions on here, but at least make an attempt to not converse like an ignoramus.

And yes, we kept Big Eck far longer than we should have. His absolute incompetency is now proven beyond any doubt.

You said we tolerated him for ages. That was utter horseshit.

I could dress it up with pretty words if you like but the above would still apply.

You said we tolerated him for ages. That was utter horseshit.

I could dress it up with pretty words if you like but the above would still apply.

Big Eck was kept on for a long miserable season where we endured the worst run of form in our history and ended up third in a 2 team league, below a side of Lithuanian loanees. I doubt any other big club would have put up with him as long as we did.

I can't recall any 'upstairs' employee of our club ever doing the slightest bit of good for our club in my lifetime, so I can understand any skepticism. Personally, I'll still go to the games and buy the shirts regardless, though if Allen isn't just another suit who walks away having contributed nothing to our club I will be stunned.

I saw you ask in another post what has he done wrong, but what has he done right? FYI - I'm not targeting your posts, perhaps the fact that you talk a lot of sense is why I reply to you a lot! I think we're both younger bears who sing from the same hymn sheet generally.

Undoing the damage done by "The best in the business" will alas take time.