McCoist on Alves

I do yes. Could be that.

Maybe that's why Murty won't play them. If so these players need moved out next month.

Then they need replaced.

Let's start with Mulumbu fromKillie. He's only contracted til the end of season. Small fee should suffice.

In his interview Murty seemed to hint that he wanted Alves to be available for the forthcoming games especially the one against Celtic and therefore did not want to risk him aggravating his injury.

Indeed, was told before the team lines were released that he wasn't being risked (slight worry re groin) on the plastic pitch in order to have him available for the next two games.

Indeed, was told before the team lines were released that he wasn't being risked (slight worry re groin) on the plastic pitch in order to have him available for the next two games.

The thing I have got with that is that with Kilmarnock we had a good chance of getting the points. Against Celtic we probably won't win with or without Alves.

Edited by pete

I'm not sure he'd have made much difference

All I can remember is that we were 1-0 up and instead of looking to increase that, we looked like we were trying to gift them a goal. I got the fealing ANYONE could make a difference...