The Rangers Lotto – Play & support youth development at the club

I have been doing this at £2pw for several years now since I was invited to the Thornton suite to watch the CL final on the tv screens by the Former Players Benevolent Fund, and a wee talk given by Colin Jackson. The commissions from my £2pw go to the aforementioned fund which I am quite proud of in a small way. The players that served us with distinction that didnt earn fortunes but need medical and social care now that they are in their later years is a magnificent charity to support. 

While I agree funding our future generations is important and the work Colin does there is outstanding, there are also other very important reputable Rangers charities to consider for bears who are fortunate enough to not miss a couple of quid a week.

If Gersnet do one with the commission going to Rangers youths you can count me in.