The Rangers Lotto – Play & support youth development at the club

Steven Clifford

We recently spoke with Colin Stewart, director at Rangers youth development about the importance of the Rangers lotto, the benefits it has for our club and exactly why signing up is so important.

Colin is Rangers through and through and works tirelessly to promote the youth department & help grow our academy.

When Rangers were in trouble and Dave King was taking over the previous board of ‘executives’ approached Colin and demanded he transfer over the lotto funds to them, believed to be in the region of £250,000. Colin stood firm and said no to those guys

https://fourladshadadream.wordpress.com/2018/01/10/the-rangers-lotto-play-support-youth-development-at-the-club/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by ian1964

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

I have asked before, but would it be possible for Gersnet to act as an agent?,think it would be good for Gersnet!

Yeah, it's something we've discussed but just not had time to explore properly.

I need to pop in and speak to Colin before one of the next games to see what's involved.  Would be good to try and help out.

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I have asked before, but would it be possible for Gersnet to act as an agent?,think it would be good for Gersnet!

I think I had said I would look into doing it Ian.  I will take a look this evening and see if I can sign up with my UK address on behalf of Gersnet

• 5 weeks later...

Just a wee update on this.  I have finally got round to emailing RYDC about becoming a lotto agent.  They are sending the info to my house in Scotland and under my name.  If we go ahead with this it is possible it would have to be in my name and not Gersnet's.  But any commission received under the account would go right back to RYDC - Gersnet wouldn't take any of the commissions.

Also... MIGHT have a wee teaser to get folks to join RYDC - stay tuned over the next week or two.

Just a wee update on this.  I have finally got round to emailing RYDC about becoming a lotto agent.  They are sending the info to my house in Scotland and under my name.  If we go ahead with this it is possible it would have to be in my name and not Gersnet's.  But any commission received under the account would go right back to RYDC - Gersnet wouldn't take any of the commissions.

Also... MIGHT have a wee teaser to get folks to join RYDC - stay tuned over the next week or two.
I'm already signed up. £1 a week is peanuts. Infant believe more people haven't subscribed.

21 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:
On 2/9/2018 at 22:11, craig said:

I'm already signed up. £1 a week is peanuts. Infant believe more people haven't subscribed.

They probably haven’t asked their parents ;)