[FT] Fraserburgh 0 - 3 Rangers (Windass 15pen, 55, 67)

I would go with that team too FS.

I was very impressed with Goss in Orlando, and Windass really does need to be given a run of games as the point of the diamond, or creative #10 behind the front two.  Would also go two up top to see if Morelos and Cummings can quickly forge a partnership.

Excellent review FS, thank you :D

Fantastic preview FS. I hope you are right about the team but I expect Holt to be in there somewhere and i doubt Goss will start. I also doubt Cummings will start so it will be Morelos and Windass up front.

54 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

The wife has just kindly informed me that she's "not a Puddlestinker" (she is!!) and Tavernier is suspended so it'll probably be Hodson in for him.

Or maybe Martin on the right side ?

• Frankie changed the title to Fraserburgh v Rangers: Puddlestinkers, Group Hugs and Prison Vans

Good read, that! I love a wee history lesson.

I think it'll be 4-2-3-1 -- going by the formation in Florida, and my recently published article (ahem *cough*) -- but it's anyone's guess who will play.

Perhaps:

Foderingham

Martin - Bates - Wilson - John

Goss - Holt 

Candeias - Windass - Murphy 

Cummings

Then again, that looks rather 'strong', so a few irregulars may come in, like the legend that is DALCIO.

The gutter press will be focussed on the Rangers fans song list in this match after the article about the a certain song in Florida!, we are progressing and this annoys/hurts all the Rangers haters and this is one tool they have to try and destable any progress

Great preview - really enjoyed that (I'll publish it tomorrow am on the main site).

Genuinely no idea what the team or formation will be on Sunday.  Florida suggests a 4-2-3-1 but the opposition may dictate a slightly more offensive line-up.  Similarly, with a game against Aberdeen quickly up on Wednesday that may suggest a slightly different first XI from what we'd perhaps expect.

It's so much better have more options.