Ryan Jack could miss the rest of the season

Losing Jack and McCrorie does leave us light in central midfield (in terms of more combative players).

I guess this is why Halliday was brought back and why Rossiter seems to have his recuperation stepped up.  Goss looks a good player but I suspect he's more suited to games where teams are sitting in and we need to create stuff as opposed to battling the likes of Shinnie and Brown.

Tonight will give us a good idea of how Murty intends to address this.

Steve Beaton is a terrible referee but it is easy to find things when you want to find things. Many supporters are screaming he did a back-heal flick to a Celtic player last night when it was obvious he was getting his leg out of the way of an incoming Celtic player. He is a terrible referee but can we tie it to cheating as he makes the same bad decisions also with other teams. I will say though his decisions in the Hibs game were dubious to say the least.

Shite ref but his darts skills are better.674b31fefea3a8643c52fe07c6aa2139.jpg 

It might not be a big surprise if Wilson moves into midfield with Martin and Bates or Cardoso at centre half. This will be a hard game, changing our midfield against Aberdeen was a smart and a very effective move last time, but Aberdeen will be wise to it this time, be interesting to see what we do. 

5 hours ago, pete said:

Steve Beaton is a terrible referee but it is easy to find things when you want to find things. Many supporters are screaming he did a back-heal flick to a Celtic player last night when it was obvious he was getting his leg out of the way of an incoming Celtic player. He is a terrible referee but can we tie it to cheating as he makes the same bad decisions also with other teams.

I will say though his decisions in the Hibs game were dubious to say the least.

Rangers players are treated different from any other players, no doubt about it!, the way Ryan Jack has been treated since his arrival @ Rangers is crazy, and not just him, this season has to be the worst performances from all the refs I have ever seen. 

Anyone who likes a bet should bet on the first player in our matches to be booked to be a Rangers player!.