Pacific Quay Musings?

4 hours ago, ian1964 said:

The 30-year-old claims he was targeted as he headed towards the away end with a pal at Ibrox before the match which ended in a 2-1 defeat for Rangers.

He told the Edinburgh Evening News said: “I could feel him spitting on me, but obviously I can’t tell if I managed to wipe it all off.

“I felt a bit ashamed, I don’t know how long I was walking around with someone else’s spit on my jacket.

“Obviously, I’m then going back down to Durham, so I am travelling four or five hours and I was nervous of what people might think of me.”

Have to say...not much of a mate if he didn't say anything!!!

6 minutes ago, Darthter said:

Have to say...not much of a mate if he didn't say anything!!!

This is just one reason why this is clearly utter nonsense and if the 'reporter' had asked any of these simple questions it would have unravelled quickly.  But once again, why let the facts stand in the way of a negative story about Rangers.

Latest RAJAR figures popped into my in-box this afternoon.

BBC Radio Scotland's latest figures are 100,000 down from last year's. Pacific Quay will ignore such a calamitous loss of listeners in a calendar year. They are correct and we are wrong.

It's like the Herald. In the year 2000, after a dozen years of Harry Reid's Editorship, the blatt's daily circulation was just over 115,000. Then, we had five years of Mark Douglas Home as Editor, and two Deputy Editors, Joan McAlpine(now a SNP MSP) and former Sellik View Editor, Kevin Mckenna. That particular triumvirate took just five years to reduce daily circulation to under 45,000. 

16 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Latest RAJAR figures popped into my in-box this afternoon.

BBC Radio Scotland's latest figures are 100,000 down from last year's. Pacific Quay will ignore such a calamitous loss of listeners in a calendar year. They are correct and we are wrong.

It's like the Herald. In the year 2000, after a dozen years of Harry Reid's Editorship, the blatt's daily circulation was just over 115,000. Then, we had five years of Mark Douglas Home as Editor, and two Deputy Editors, Joan McAlpine(now a SNP MSP) and former Sellik View Editor, Kevin Mckenna. That particular triumvirate took just five years to reduce daily circulation to under 45,000. 

I was a Herald reader and bought it mainly for the crossword for many many years but gave up when Speirs was given rein to have his lies and distorted views published on a regular basis.

Around a year later a guy came to my door offering a week of free Heralds delivered to my door. I explained exactly why I'd stopped buying it. The guy told me he'd had the same response at several doors.

I wouldn't use it as toilet paper nowadays.

Same as every other newspaper in this country.