Pacific Quay Musings?

10 hours ago, JohnMc said:

Resign from where? He's not employed by the BBC, or any other TV station, he's a freelance director and film maker. He's basically self-employed, this will have no bearing at all on his employment prospects, indeed it'll probably guarantee him commissions from Channel 4. 

He's a perfect example of the middle-class, politically engaged, professional Celtic fan, conflating apparently progressive issues with football and left of centre ideology. It's such pretentious bullshit. As the screengrabs show the lack of self awareness and simple hatred of 'others' confirm he's as intolerant and narrow minded as any other bigot you're likely to meet. 

Well aside from the fact he will draw a salary/stipend as director of those entities.....

20 hours ago, craig said:

Well aside from the fact he will draw a salary/stipend as director of those entities.....

I think you and I both read that as him being a director of those organisations.  I think what the guys are suggesting is that he is a film director (or similar), which is quite different.  Either way, his services should be no longer required.

Edited by Gaffer

• 2 weeks later...

It's normally 26th that posts the BBC's nonsense or petty behaviour on here, but I just saw this tweet and had to share it.  This is just disgraceful and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that our "national" broadcaster is shamefully biased.  It's quite sickening.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bbcsportsound/status/1066393861554098183

Note: If you copy a mobile twitter link, you need to remove the "mobile." before pasting it. it'll not embed otherwise.

Paste the link > remove the "mobile." > copy it again > paste again ('as plain text', I find works best).