Pacific Quay Musings?

You should check the comments against that tweet.  Most of my the senior members of the BBC Scotland team have no shame, but some of the comments must have their better members of staff at least a little bit uncomfortable.

17 hours ago, Gaffer said:

You should check the comments against that tweet.  Most of my the senior members of the BBC Scotland team have no shame, but some of the comments must have their better members of staff at least a little bit uncomfortable.

Your joking they love it and are getting away with it and have been for many years. I don't see things changing soon,

Was this wishful thinking or another little mistakey jibe.

sportsound1.jpg

I actually tuned into Sportscene, first time for a long time and mainly for a laugh! the muppets main talking points about Rangers win was how Morelos got booked again, and how Livi were denied a penalty! pathetic show with pathetic presenter & analysts!.

23 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

the muppets main talking points about Rangers win was how Morelos got booked again

True, I couldn't believe it. Why not talk about the impact he made when he came on? And no mention of him being an easy target for refs either.

3 hours ago, DMAA said:

True, I couldn't believe it. Why not talk about the impact he made when he came on? And no mention of him being an easy target for refs either.

Agreed.  Its pathetic.  Silly foreigner can't keep his temper in check, deserves all he gets, needs to keep a lid on it.... blah blah blah

Sportscene - for simpletons, by simpletons.

14 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Not Pacific Quay, but James McFadden said today on Sky Sports (I think?) that Morelos misses more games than he plays through suspension. :facepalm:   

I was going to ask why he's even consulted on anything these days and then I realised he is one of the coaches in the national football team.  ?  McFadden is an idiot.  He is utterly brainless and will just reiterate things he's heard somewhere else without giving it any thought.  Maybe he just needed to earn a bit of extra cash to help his financial situation.  He was a decent player, but I wouldn't have him anywhere near a team of mine.  Thankfully he's only helping the national team so he's nothing to do with anything I care about.

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

I was going to ask why he's even consulted on anything these days and then I realised he is one of the coaches in the national football team.  ?  McFadden is an idiot.  He is utterly brainless and will just reiterate things he's heard somewhere else without giving it any thought.  Maybe he just needed to earn a bit of extra cash to help his financial situation.  He was a decent player, but I wouldn't have him anywhere near a team of mine.  Thankfully he's only helping the national team so he's nothing to do with anything I care about.

Sums up about 90% of Scottish football pundits

More disinformation on the BBC website.

Headline misleads the reader into thinking crowd disorder happened at Ibrox rather than the Chamber of Secrets. I don't know the best way of complaining about this - does anyone know?

image.jpg

Edited by Soulsonic5791