Pacific Quay Musings?

3 hours ago, compo said:

Something  even scarier is talksport's Jim White's looking at giving George Galloway a morning slot on his show .☹️?

Ffs Compo did your hear Galloway on his show and white wiping the sweat from his arse with his tongue! Truely stomach churning!

Galloway is a bitter catholic republican who only remembers what he want to. I find him nauseous at best.

I have just experienced a long weekend on coastal Ayrshire and as such missed most of the PQ output.

One thing raised the ears on Saturday afternoon, one of the items proposed for discussion on 'Off the Ball' was lost and found. Thus, objectivity, balance, impartiality, fairness, .............. etc were NOT up for discussion. However, DrStu' drops an example of lost and found into the conversation which I found quite bizarre? He told of Chris McLauchlin being at his home during the week, doing some filming. Apparently, he left a scarf and it has been returned.

Now, considering McLaughlin has NEVER appeared on their show, 23 years of refusal. Why is DrStu' facilitating the Scrote at his home? It's cringe worthy, a man in his sixty-seventh year wanting desperately(self advertising) to be seen licking the sweat off the arse of the recently twice promoted, McLaughlin. Truly, a Toadie flashing his credentials of fawning flattery.

Why would Scrote be filming in Dennistoun?

Edited by 26th of foot

Crowd 1727? Also Thommo stated that Lafferty led the line well for Sellick. The amount of times that the Champions was said was overkill to say the least. Also that sellick had beaten Kilmarnock 5-1 was repeated numerous times. Childish really.[IMG]

5 hours ago, pete said:

Crowd 1727? Also Thommo stated that Lafferty led the line well for Sellick. The amount of times that the Champions was said was overkill to say the least. Also that sellick had beaten Kilmarnock 5-1 was repeated numerous times. Childish really.[IMG]

That’s truely pathetic. It’s also a deliberate misrepresentation of facts which I’m sure as a public body should have someone sacked? Also never let any Rangers fan forget Thomson and his complicity in all of their propaganda to attack, vilify and mock us.

Ineptitude on an epic scale? Or a cabal of Rangers-hating staff who think they can get away with anything? I know what I'm thinking.

Behind the smoke and mirrors, the facts still stand. Rangers are top of the league and Celtic looked fucking awful yesterday. If we end up on top in May then no amount of whitewash, "genuine mistakes" or sticking their heads in the sand at the BBC will save them for looking like the utter clowns everyone knows they are.