Pacific Quay Musings?

Accuracy and Objectivity.

Just a couple of PQ musings on the above.

After our visit to Perth, the grudging nature of PQ continued. Monday morning and early afternoon sports reports began with, 'Rangers win at Perth was only their fourth in the league this season'. It was a true statement, but a quick look at the then league table, proved only three teams had secured four away wins this season, Rangers, Aberdeen, and St Johnstone. PQ's favourites, ra Sellik had only achieved three away wins in the league at that point. Now, to get through several Sports reports, two or three Editors have read it, and approved it for broadcast.

Let's move to Sportscene after the Hibs game. Michael Stewart informs the dwindling audience that since Hibs have been promoted, Neil Lennon's Hibs have not lost to Rangers. Here's me thinking we beat them at Easter Road last December, 1-2? The record is played six, won one, drawn three, lost two. 

How do PQ find so many negatives? They present not what it actually is, they present what they desperately want it to be. We pay our license fee for such continuing inaccuracy and subjectivity?

Suspiciously, a story regarding Gordon Neely has made it to number three on the most watched videos on the BBC news website. A story from May no less!

An orchestrated campaign by dhims in denial who have nothing better to do on their holidays? Or facilitation by techs in PQ, Media City or Network?

Edited by Soulsonic5791

1 hour ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Suspiciously, a story regarding Gordon Neely has made it to number three on the most watched videos on the BBC news website. A story from May no less!

An orchestrated campaign by dhims in denial who have nothing better to do on their holidays? Or facilitation by techs in PQ, Media City or Network?

Obviously Russian bots via Vault 7 and some geek fae Boston.

1 minute ago, buster. said:

Obviously Russian bots via Vault 7 and some geek fae Boston.

I don't venture onto Yahoo forums but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a deliberate effort to find as much dirt on Rangers as they possibly can.  I can picture them all scurrying to their laptops and handheld devices at the prompting of some deranged fanatic, like Phil McMadeUpName.