Pacific Quay Musings?

21 minutes ago, DMAA said:

A pretty misleading title which misquotes Gerrard I thought

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46789492

I think the choice of pic to go on top of the article says more about PQ than it does anything else.

You have Morelos and Broon in the pic, so far fine......but Morelos is out of focus whilst Broon is in focus with a sarcastic expression that suggests 'aye, that'll be right'. In other words, it's what PQ think of what SG is saying.

I'll C&P the pic in case they change it.

_105098151_morelos2_sns.jpg

Edited by buster.

I don't think Brown is saying "aye, that'll be right" in that pic.  Looks more like he's just shat himself - so it could very well be a pic from December 29th as he clearly shat himself that day :D

8 hours ago, buster. said:

I think the choice of pic to go on top of the article says more about PQ than it does anything else.

You have Morelos and Broon in the pic, so far fine......but Morelos is out of focus whilst Broon is in focus with a sarcastic expression that suggests 'aye, that'll be right'. In other words, it's what PQ think of what SG is saying.

I'll C&P the pic in case they change it.

_105098151_morelos2_sns.jpg

Bang on the money again Buster?They really don’t give a monkeys now that London have more or less said do what you want!

Edited by cooponthewing

7 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Bang on the money again Buster?They really don’t give a monkeys now that London have more or less said do what you want!

I C&P'd the pic in case they changed it.

I've just looked at the same article..... Steven Gerrard: Rangers boss says Alfredo Morelos 'only trying to protect himself'

...and they've changed the pic.

It's now.....

_105100482_sdf.jpg

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

PQ CSC are hurting really bad.  ?

I honestly never expected the outcry to be so massive, over losing to Rangers one match! 55 will send them into a meltdown of epic proportions! it can't come quick enough for me to witness such glorious scenes

4 hours ago, buster. said:

I C&P'd the pic in case they changed it.

I've just looked at the same article..... Steven Gerrard: Rangers boss says Alfredo Morelos 'only trying to protect himself'

...and they've changed the pic.

It's now.....

_105100482_sdf.jpg

That photo only goes to prove that Morelos was totally looking at the ball and putting his foot where he thought the ball was coming. Never a red card in a million years.