Pacific Quay Musings?

35 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I'll pass. Too late for moi. I'll catch the game later online. 

01.15 for me but I will be watching. I love watching PQ pain.:D No doubt the offside at the McKenna penalty will be a big topic and the red card will be Morelos splashed.

4 minutes ago, pete said:

01.15 for me but I will be watching. I love watching PQ pain.:D No doubt the offside at the McKenna penalty will be a big topic and the red card will be Morelos splashed.

Fortuitous goals! all offside!Morelos should have been sent off 10 times! so should all the Rangers players! Rangers fans were too loud! ST Pats still top! Killie will take revenge on Saturday!...……………………………………………………………….

Oh my word you couldn’t even make up how biased they are in describing the incident. Absolutely staggering. 

But as the two tussled for the ball, the Aberdeen defender fell and Morelos lashed out at him - as he had done in the opening match of the season at Pittodrie. But McKenna was no innocent as he too looked to jab a foot at the Rangers striker as he tumbled to the ground.

Morelos leaving a foot in is “lashing out” whereas McKenna only “looked” like he maybe perhaps jabbed at foot at him. Maybe? Also they remind the audience that Morelos has done this before. But don’t remind them that it was rescinded because McKenna’s provocation which was just as violent wasn’t spotted. 

If you watch or listen to the BBC you deserve the aggravation. It’s like living with snakes, you know they’re full of poison and it’s in their nature to bite. Stay away from snakes and you won’t get bitten.

10 hours ago, Bill said:

If you watch or listen to the BBC you deserve the aggravation. It’s like living with snakes, you know they’re full of poison and it’s in their nature to bite. Stay away from snakes and you won’t get bitten.

Agree Bill but i'm glad that some bears have the stomach to listen and update us on the pish being spat out from their rancid frothing bigoted throats.