Pacific Quay Musings?

14 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Loads of Bears have.  Ofcom and BBC generic responses are aplenty.

We need a more collective effort, otherwise nothing will change.

That's not ever going to happen unless there's a coordinating force to act on behalf of the rank and file. Ideally that would be a role grasped with both hands by Club1872 but it seems they're much too busy counting shares for a seat on a board that will always be entirely meaningless. 

31 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Club1872 have just issued a statement (I got an e-mail) advising Bears to get complaining.  

Good luck with that, if anybody has ever complained to the BBC they will know how difficult it is and end up getting brushed off as I did, I do believe it would be better coming from the club, only then will the BBC take any interest in any sort of complaint.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Club1872 have just issued a statement (I got an e-mail) advising Bears to get complaining.  

I've complained twice to the BBC and I've no doubt if I did it again I could show you the reply before I sent the complaint. Complete waste of time. If the best Club1872 can do is to say "over to you" .....

It's a waste of time and it isn't. I'm sure the BBC have policies and procedures in place that require them to record the number of complaints and what they related to and have those numbers could be important one day. If London ever did take an interest and investigate a little bit you wouldn't want PQ to be able to say they hardly received any complaints. Having said all that I'm being a bit hypocritical because I've hardly got the will to bother myself.

BBC Scotland 

2 hours ago, Bill said:

I've complained twice to the BBC and I've no doubt if I did it again I could show you the reply before I sent the complaint. Complete waste of time. If the best Club1872 can do is to say "over to you" .....

This is how it was dealt with. in fact this is how they're all dealt with.

Senator_tweets_video_of_himself-371302ed