Pacific Quay Musings?

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm glad they are down in the dumps.

I thought my joy at the victory was enough, but actually their misery makes it even sweeter.

Edited by Gaffer

12 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm glad they are down in the dumps.

Lets keep them there. As long as Rangers can keep winning on the pitch and walking off with three points that's all that matters. Sportscene can froth at the mouth all they want but it'll be the points in the bag that will win 55 in the end. Do the job on the pitch Rangers and leave Pacific Quay CSC to wail and gnash their teeth in frustration. I am sure Gerrard knows this and will keep the players focussed on what really needs to be done and where the effort really matters.

Opposing forums disturb me a lot more than the BBC do. Some of the stuff you see on sheep and hubz forums as an example is actually often a lot worse than yahoo forums or at least the only one I have ever looked at and that's infrequently which is kiddydale street. They're in general more funny in their fantasising stupidity than vile.

Sheep and hubz on the other hand frequently throw around all sorts of wishes and even threats regarding Rangers players past and present. Great glee at the imminent passing of Fernando Ricksen and hopes that it's as uncomfortable and undignified as possible. What kind of human being expresses such bile against a man they have never met and who did nothing to anyone but play football.

That's Nazi like dehumanisation and it's widespread on their forums. To demonstrate it I just now looked at a sheep forum and sure enough right there on page 970 of a 970 page long 'sevco' thread  is a post illustrating it. Posted 8th August. Talking about John Greig initially.

He was captain when they won the European Cup Winners Cup. No doubt getting illegal backhanders without paying tax.

Club legend for them hence as Poodler says, hope he comes to unfortunate ending. But not at the same time as Ricks as would mean we wouldn’t have two separate days to chuckle. 

They constantly wish bodily harm and worse on Ryan Jack and I believe we have entered a period where the worst of this is coming from other than the yahoos. Their greatest obsession is tax codes and administrations.