Pacific Quay Musings?

When I saw they were 1-0 behind I started watching it on a Romanian stream. When they scored the winner I quickly switched to the CTV stream to enjoy the wake. I think the guy said "hard to swallow" "hard to take" or an other variation about 10-15 times in the couple of minutes I listened.:D

On the subject of the BBC, I couldn’t help but notice that in the live text when the penalty was given they said something like “handball given against Brown but it’s not clear if it was deliberate”. Watched the highlights and it was the most clear handball you’ll ever see. When would Rangers ever get the benefit of the doubt like that? Especially when it wasn’t even a debatable decision. Written by one of them last night is my guess. 

24 minutes ago, compo said:

let's hope we don't make an arse of it on  Thursday:smokin:

Of course, however their result doesn't affect us tomorrow, their result does affect us going forward though due to the financial disaster they have suffered, absolutely worth the gloating.