Pacific Quay Musings?

7 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Even Glengoyne is worth saving from defenestration but I’m slightly disappointed in you, compo. The elite usually have a Speyside in their decanters.

Lowland is the drink for boys, Speyside that for men, but he who aspires to be a hero must drink Islay. 

22 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Even Glengoyne is worth saving from defenestration but I’m slightly disappointed in you, compo. The elite usually have a Speyside in their decanters.

It's for the brother any old stuff will do him me I was on soda water 

45 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Gave you a positive there simply for using defenestration, a wonderful word, sadly underused. 

'Free Gazza'?

"I support the political ambitions and aspirations of the Green Brigade", Michael Stewart uttered this phrase on BBC Radio Scotland last year.

This morning, one of the numerous alternative names for the balaclava heroes, 'the North Curve' loaded aboard the lorry, became volunteers and approached Hampden Town. They poured red paint across the coach slip road, leading to visiting teams' secure parking. Apparently, this represents Palestinian blood, which flows when Israel are in town. The walls of Hampden have been graffritied with resonating slogans, including, 'Free Gazza'. I know Paul Gascoigne has been subject to numerous claims over the years, but I did not know he had ended up in the tin pail? 

Knowing Sellik TV's Michael Stewart is a man of principle and knowing he supports the Green Brigades ambitions and aspirations, then we can expect Michael to reinforce such sentiment by donning the Keffiyeh tonight. Tune into Sportscene to see Michael rawking designer stubble, Tuareg sandals, and toting an AK 47. This is no time for vanity Michael, Palestinian blood is flowing and Gazza is interned. Please don't be dispirited, do not think it Disney work; this is what happens when the Green Brigade becomes your Jiminey Cricket.

Dreams can come true, it can happen to you, sang Humza.

Edited by 26th of foot

Gascoigne is from the West Bank of the Tyne, then?

To be fair, Gazza has been behind bars a few times; generally as a result of being in front of bars. 

Didn't know that he was currently slopping out.

One thing: the graffito does prove that these reptiles are obsessed with Rangers, and with Rangers' players. 

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/sep/03/bbc-boss-tim-davie-to-crack-down-on-staff-posting-views-on-social-media

Tim Davie is to crack down on staff posting their views on social media in a move to restore the view of the BBC as impartial, and raised the question of slashing the corporation’s output by a fifth, cutting more jobs and potentially shutting TV channels. ...

Will he notice B.B.C. Scotland?

:thinking:

16 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Guy's like Stewart aren't actually BBC employees, they're freelancers, so this is unlikely to make much difference to this particular parcel of rogues. 

With a large majority Tory government and a new BBC Chairman due soon, appointed by said Tory government, a move to the right and a reducing of budgets seems likely at the BBC. As ever though I expect the goings on of a regional sports department won't be high up on any new Chairman or DG's agenda. 

Keep up the good work 26th, always an entertaining read.