Pacific Quay Musings?

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

Currently, Craig Levein is on BBC Radio Scotland as a guest of DrStu' and Cowan.

Levein is shooting from the hip, targets are squealing aaahya, when hit. Mike McCurry has been peppered, Ann Budge lionised, Graeme Hogg got what he deserved, .................... etc.

DrStu' prompts Levein, "your relationship with Michael Stewart"?

Craig flicked off the safety, levelled the weapon, and sustained his fore finger on the trigger, "I never liked him, watching him with the young players, he would shout at them if they made a mistake, shout at them if they didn't pass to him, if he made a mistake, he was beyond criticism. He was a bully. I have said before, he played for Hearts at a rate of one pound per week, still the worst value of any player I signed".

Mikey has been hit with so much lead, I suspect it would be easier to pick him up with a magnet? 

it would be easier to pick him up with a magnet? 

Well, yes, as he certainly suffers from iron in the soul.....

Edited by Uilleam

Postman Pat and his black and white cat.

After enduring our excruciating second half on the drastic plastic at Rugby Park, I listened to BBC Radio Scotland's coverage of the Scottish Cup semi-final between Aberdeen and ra Sellik. As stated before, Pat Bonner has the blessing of a Producer to only talk about ra Sellik. He has never covered a St Johnstone - Livingston encounter, and never will. Truly unique, a club like no other requires a specified on message representative to tell it like it is, on the national broadcaster.

I know many Gersnetters were like me, heartbroken at the news of Postman Pat being revealed as a member of the Yakuza. It's quite clear in every depiction of the Greendale Hero, he has three fingers. Obviously, in an act of homage, he has severed the missing digits. Cauterisation after yubitsume demands respect, it does demand questions about his numeracy, why sever two digits when only the little finger is demanded?

Maybe St Cadocs in Newton Mortgage is hardline Yakuza? Parishioner Pat shares a pew with Compliance Officer, Claire Whyte's family, her hubby is both Headteacher and Chair of St Cadoc's boys club(separate entity) and this fact might solve the issue of numeracy. Today, with fifteen minutes remaining, Pat told the nation, "I've counted ten misplaced Celtic passes in the second half". I don't think misplaced passes were the issue, more like Pat was flashing his credentials in achieving a personal limit, being able to count to ten.

Limited numbers of prints depicting Pat cradling Jess are available from ra Sellik shop. Pat is the thin edge of the threatening wedge emanating from Newton Mortgage.

On 31/10/2020 at 14:02, 26th of foot said:

Currently, Craig Levein is on BBC Radio Scotland as a guest of DrStu' and Cowan.

Levein is shooting from the hip, targets are squealing aaahya, when hit. Mike McCurry has been peppered, Ann Budge lionised, Graeme Hogg got what he deserved, .................... etc.

DrStu' prompts Levein, "your relationship with Michael Stewart"?

Craig flicked off the safety, levelled the weapon, and sustained his fore finger on the trigger, "I never liked him, watching him with the young players, he would shout at them if they made a mistake, shout at them if they didn't pass to him, if he made a mistake, he was beyond criticism. He was a bully. I have said before, he played for Hearts at a rate of one pound per week, still the worst value of any player I signed".

Mikey has been hit with so much lead, I suspect it would be easier to pick him up with a magnet? 

The character assassination of Stewart was wonderful, and it sounded heartfelt too, pardon the pun. Levein also did his prospects of being further employed by the BBC even greater harm when he declared he wanted Rangers to win the league this season. Cosgrove nearly choked when he said it. 

On 31/10/2020 at 13:07, craig said:

This is now to our benefit IMO - I am happy that all and sundry defend Lennon because he is so volatile a character he will now only be one or two results away from full meltdown and (even more) players downing tools.  He did it at Hibs and he did it at Bolton too.  The longer he is in charge at Celtic, the longer he throws his own players under the bus, the longer everyone in the mhedia defend him - the better it is for us - let us go quietly about our business, winning game after game, pretty OR ugly, and before they know it they will have little option but to accept we are now a match for their heroes....

This reminds me of the time Arsenal had a great double team and they won many games 1-0 prompting a famous chant of 1-0 to the Arsenal. I'd be quite happy with 1-0 to the Rangers. Mind you our team is still more entertaining than the Arsenal of Radford and Kennedy.

I like Levein, reminds me of Jim McLean, not a manager I'd want at Rangers, but speaks his own mind, not what he thinks people want to hear/career advancement nonsense.

They were spunking off about Ross McCrorie a few weeks back and how we should have kept him. Levein squarely told them that was rubbish, he'd been allowed to leave Ibrox because he simply wasn't good enough for Rangers, and being good enough for Aberdeen was something completely different.

Certainly took the wind from Dick's sails.