Pacific Quay Musings?

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Their game was due to be against St Mirren who will be playing in the next round of the League Cup....

Which they've known about for several weeks now.  I get that there may be complications in that they may need to move a few fixtures around to make it work, but there is no impact on supporters regarding travel so really they have no excuses for wasting this weekend in my view.

BBC Scotland were out in full lennon defence mode this morning on their morning call in. Lenny was the victim according to Celtic fans who were the main ones allowed to phone in (read their forum and the view is the opposite) and the real discussion was that sport should be stopped. It was a shocker. 

2 minutes ago, Walterbear said:

BBC Scotland were out in full lennon defence mode this morning on their morning call in. Lenny was the victim according to Celtic fans who were the main ones allowed to phone in (read their forum and the view is the opposite) and the real discussion was that sport should be stopped. It was a shocker. 

It's full-on desperation mode now.

Got an email from bbc today asking me to complete a survey which I gladly did. Neither Lennon, nor indeed the Parachute Regiment have the ordnance to deliver the weight of fire that I laid down on them.

Straight to their bin, of course.

51 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Got an email from bbc today asking me to complete a survey which I gladly did. Neither Lennon, nor indeed the Parachute Regiment have the ordnance to deliver the weight of fire that I laid down on them.

Targets fall when hit.

I hope Cosgrove screams, 'ahya'.

2 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Me too gave very negative answers in reply.