Pacific Quay Musings?

Does anyone actually think the MOTY counts for anything or that Gerrard and Rangers give a monkey's who gets it? Everyone knows how Scottish football operates, there are no surprises.

2 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

if Gerrard doesn't get it it will be for reasons other than football. 

I think we know these things are always conducted for reasons other than football. It is what it is, best ignored completely until the day we can actually do something about it.

13 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

if Gerrard doesn't get it it will be for reasons other than football. 

Gunslinger is correct.

The reason it has been raised is because once again, the first source to highlight the possibility is PQ. We have registered it for posterity, if Gerrard is not the recipient, we know it's another trolling point thought up in the Gang Hut and articulated by Michael Stewart.

The last piece on BBC Scotland's weekly trolling shows how far they are willing to take it. Cosgrove's convenient false memory on the '98 League Cup final is alarming because it was not corrected on a football show. I don't know if McBreen was playing that day, I know he didn't score because Saints scorer was Dasovic. I know the game did not go to extra time and penalties. Albertz scored what proved to be the winner before half time. Is it because Cosgrove is about to enter his eighth decade, or is he at it?

In terms of context, Cosgrove was again garrulous on the back of St Johnstone reaching the final and another guffawing conversation about face painters. In new, modern Scotland; Cosgrove finds his necessary oxygen in the past. He doesn't enjoy today's air.