Pacific Quay Musings?

30 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Just took a call from Frank Henry at BBC Scotland asking me to appear on tonight's Sportsound.

Politely declined.

It was very generous of you to be polite, all things considered. 

31 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Just took a call from Frank Henry at BBC Scotland asking me to appear on tonight's Sportsound.

Politely declined.

Hope you gave him a true reason why!!?

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Hope you gave him a true reason why!!?

They know my reasons and understand why I can't do it.  Hopefully that will change in the future but I won't lose any sleep in the meantime.

6 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Politely declined.

Today.

BBC Scotland has constructed a raft of cross political opinion. Gary Robertson led the narrative, John Swinney(SNP), Alison Johnstone(Greens), Wullie Rennie(LibDems), Douglas Ross(Conservative)  and Anas Sarwar(Labour) were all asked a first question to condemn both club and support. Moral leverage reference funerals, visitation rules, NHS workers, ......... etc was liberally exploited. Gary Robertson comes from Elgin, I do not know his footballing allegiance?

Sandra White MSP(SNP) and Ross Greer(Greens) demanded more from Police Scotland. They do not specify how much more, but I suspect baton charges and water cannon would suffice? Calum Steele(Police Federation and Sellik supporter) has recovered from his post Scottish Cup final(2016) comments ie Rangers supporters were throwing their children under police vehicles to stop them responding; to mitigate for the Polis. you see, BBC Scotland can play objectivity when it suits them. Inviting Frankie, and I know of two others who have been invited to appear(like Frankie, both have refused), just means they are still trying to appear objective.

We are several weeks out from a Holyrood election, kicking Rangers and Rangers supporters, even better being seen to kick Rangers and Rangers supporters is a good political look in Scotland. As always, BBC Scotland are just as anxious to be seen to facilitate the kicking.

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

both swinney and usef have lied about the club and fans today. will the media press them on this. 

Swinney obviously reading from a script which was no doubt written by Sturgeon,who was probably too scared to do so herself,as for Yousaf:wanker:??

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

both swinney and usef have lied about the club and fans today.

Is there anything the SNP don't lie about?

Hopefully we can find more ways to annoy them in the next few weeks.