Pacific Quay Musings?

Another piece of tripe from the BBC Scotland web page...

With the visitors looking out on their feet, Fashion Sakala fired them level to prolong the title race.

Maybe I'm biased but at no stage did I think Rangers were out on their feet. There's only one team that should be levelled at.

8 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Another piece of tripe from the BBC Scotland web page...

With the visitors looking out on their feet, Fashion Sakala fired them level to prolong the title race.

Maybe I'm biased but at no stage did I think Rangers were out on their feet. There's only one team that should be levelled at.

we were way way fitter in the second half. 

When it goes back to 3 subs celtc are screwed. 

1 game a week and only their keeper looks fit to last 90 mins. 

7 hours ago, Frankie said:

Juxtaposed with this effort from last night:

We are all products of our conditioning.

Those 13-14 weeks where Michael worked for Sellik TV have had quite an effect, broadcasting how palatable he finds ten year olds.

Days of Wonder.

Tonight the 2nd May'22, BBC Scotland are reporting on their website - 'Michael Stewart issues apology to former Rangers communications director Jim Traynor'.

Michael Stewart has apologised to former Rangers communications director Jim Traynor for comments made on BBC Radio Scotland two years ago.

A statement published on Twitter read, "I would like to apologise to Jim Traynor for comments made about him on BBC Sportsound programme on Monday 3 February 2020 and any distress caused to him and his family".

"On the programme I referred to Jim as a dangerous character, a bully and someone who tries to create divisions for personal gain"

Stewart added, "I have no justification for those remarks and withdraw them unreservedly".

"I realise my remarks and the subsequent social media storm caused Jim and his family a lot of upset which I sincerely regret".

"I am also conscious that my remarks have caused embarrassment to Rangers football club and I would like to apologise to them too".

BBC Scotland apologised to Mr Traynor at the time.

Since this thread began some four years ago, I suspect BBC Scotland and it's broadcasters have issued a dozen apologies to Rangers, Rangers employees and, Rangers supporters? As I have stated on a few occasions throughout, it is a rite of passage for those apologising, something to be done to ensure promotion.

Any coverage provided by Pacific Quay would -will- be so grudging, graceless, and green eyed that missing it would-will- be no hardship whatsoever for any of us, or for any honest minded member of mankind. 

I hope I never again see PQ reporting from Ibrox. I don’t need the BBC, don’t miss them, don’t want them. I much prefer my BBC-free Rangers and as long as I know they’re still at odds with us, I can rest easy.