Pacific Quay Musings?

Souttar would have played last night if he was still a Hearts player. that Clarke perseveres with Hanley, quite simply the worst CH I have ever seen play for Scotland, when far better options are available, is worthy of sacking. The defeat last night was very much Clarke's fault.

18 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Souttar would have played last night if he was still a Hearts player.

I suspect that you are correct.

I am glad he didn't play, to be frank, just from the injury p o v. 

I don't know how Clarke rationalises his team selection to himself, far less explain it to Souttar, or, indeed, even to McKenna. It can't be good for a player's confidence to sit on the bench, while dildoes are, well, making dildoes of themselves on the field. 

Clarke is popular with the tablecloths and Timberlands, and, apparently, adored by the press and other media, despite looking like a muppet, last night, with that old 'worried but clueless' look on the face. 

Ultimately, I could care more. If I put my mind to it, I could probably care less. 

2 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

?

The Balsawood Bassey: a fragile, fitful, creature who occasionally masquerades as Scotland's best player, and is regarded by the tartanistas as some kind of hybrid of Beckenbauer and Breitner; he is such a totem and talisman that any setback on the field of play may be explained by his absence, which is frequent. 

11 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

The Balsawood Bassey: a fragile, fitful, creature who occasionally masquerades as Scotland's best player, and is regarded by the tartanistas as some kind of hybrid of Beckenbauer and Breitner; he is such a totem and talisman that any setback on the field of play may be explained by his absence, which is frequent. 

Who?

23 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Clarke is popular with the tablecloths and Timberlands, and, apparently, adored by the press and other media, despite looking like a muppet, last night, with that old 'worried but clueless' look on the face. 

Excellent summary

• 3 weeks later...

I note that Tom English wasn't on Sportsound yesterday and the uninspiring 'spout the obvious' pundit list was never going to touch on the Parks of Hamilton / Cinch SPFL court case and fall out.

I guess Tom English is on holiday and I can only hope he picks up on the SPFL promise to provide some frank transparency and ask Teflon man (Doncaster) some difficult questions. English is the one jounalist who has consistently recognised what has been going on and went after the SPFL executive, when allowed.