Pacific Quay Musings?

1 minute ago, onevision said:

Agree Bill but i'm glad that some bears have the stomach to listen and update us on the pish being spat out from their rancid frothing bigoted throats. 

Aye it’s the same with other media outlets. We need some bears to enter the sewer to test how bad the “poisonous and rancid” stench is??

Hats off to them!

1 hour ago, onevision said:

Agree Bill but i'm glad that some bears have the stomach to listen and update us on the pish being spat out from their rancid frothing bigoted throats. 

This is one of the first topics I turn to on Rangers Chat, so I guess I have to agree with you, but I would never dream of tuning in to tv/radio sports coverage in Scotland or opening our shit newspapers - and the great thing about life today is I can stay in touch with Rangers affairs and watch every almost game without ever troubling those in the media who so clearly hate us. As you infer, there's a world of difference between being aware of their bigotry and actually justifying them by watching/listening to them.

Alfredo Morelos: Is the Rangers striker unplayable or unpalatable?

Alfredo Morelos was a "menace" and "unplayable" against Aberdeen on Wednesday. The Rangers striker was also "a liability" and "petulant".

In a fixture that seems to bring out both sides of the Colombian, he scored twice - his second a goal of admirable beauty - in the 4-2 win at Pittodrie, but was also dismissed after tangling with Scott McKenna.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47152939

7 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

Aye it’s the same with other media outlets. We need some bears to enter the sewer to test how bad the “poisonous and rancid” stench is??

Hats off to them!

Agreed.

I listen to Clyde 1 at work to give me a little of "home".  Whenever SSB starts I really do have to switch it off as it is vomit inducing

6 hours ago, Bill said:

This is one of the first topics I turn to on Rangers Chat, so I guess I have to agree with you, but I would never dream of tuning in to tv/radio sports coverage in Scotland or opening our shit newspapers - and the great thing about life today is I can stay in touch with Rangers affairs and watch every almost game without ever troubling those in the media who so clearly hate us. As you infer, there's a world of difference between being aware of their bigotry and actually justifying them by watching/listening to them.

If nobody had listened in to German transmissions during the war we would not have won it when we did. You have to know your enemy.

2 hours ago, pete said:

If nobody had listened in to German transmissions during the war we would not have won it when we did. You have to know your enemy.

Are you suggesting we don't know them? 

13 minutes ago, Bill said:

Are you suggesting we don't know them? 

If there were not people listening and noting in threads like this then no we wouldn't be able to complai as we now can.

4 minutes ago, pete said:

If there were not people listening and noting in threads like this then no we wouldn't be able to complai as we now can.

So, what point are you trying to make? I've said clearly enough that I turn to this thread at every opportunity. Try to keep up and try to follow what's being said.