Pacific Quay Musings?

A view from the Terrace with

Presenter Craig G Telfer
Presenter Joel Sked
Presenter Shaughan Mcguigan
Presenter Craig Fowler
Presenter Robert Borthwick

Another platform to hit Rangers.

McGuigan on the Question Should the Dundee teams merge. I think they should it may break the grip of the dominant duo.  Celtic and Aberdeen.

Craig Fowler well known Rangers hater. What to look out for at the weekend. To see if Alfredo Morelos can finish a game against Aberdeen. I don;t know the loyalties of the others but I have my idea's

7 hours ago, pete said:

A view from the Terrace with

Presenter Craig G Telfer
Presenter Joel Sked
Presenter Shaughan Mcguigan
Presenter Craig Fowler
Presenter Robert Borthwick

Another platform to hit Rangers.

McGuigan on the Question Should the Dundee teams merge. I think they should it may break the grip of the dominant duo.  Celtic and Aberdeen.

Craig Fowler well known Rangers hater. What to look out for at the weekend. To see if Alfredo Morelos can finish a game against Aberdeen. I don;t know the loyalties of the others but I have my idea's

The BBC describe it..........Adapted from the cult podcast The Terrace, it will have a cheeky and irreverent tone that is heavily rooted in the hosts’ love of the game...........

That is consistent with the content you describe.

Unbalanced automatic criticism doesn't do us any good.

From memory,

Joel Sked is a Jambo.

Shaughan McGuigan is a Raith Rovers fan?

Craig Telfer is a Stenhousemuir supporter.

Craig Fowler is a Jambo.

I noted the show runs credits.

Edited by 26th of foot

1 hour ago, buster. said:

The BBC describe it..........Adapted from the cult podcast The Terrace, it will have a cheeky and irreverent tone that is heavily rooted in the hosts’ love of the game...........

That is consistent with the content you describe.

Unbalanced automatic criticism doesn't do us any good.

Be that as it may, the anti-Rangers stance oozes out of the commentaries. They could just as well gone "anti-Celtic".

At times you wonder how many pints have been spent on these "lesser teams" - folk heads in pubs by the Faux-Irish, so that the latter get such a free reign?

Michael Stewart ... it is just consistent with what we see week in and week out. The same cabal of journos and "experts" get the chance to air their opinion week in and week out. And as it is clearly biased against us, it is no wonder that these same chap(s) take a anti-Union stance.

Given that it is the "British" Broadcasting Corporation, it is probably time to send some non-Scots up north to clean the corridors of their Scottish branch of biased people. That is biased, not patriotic.

19 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Be that as it may, the anti-Rangers stance oozes out of the commentaries. They could just as well gone "anti-Celtic".

At times you wonder how many pints have been spent on these "lesser teams" - folk heads in pubs by the Faux-Irish, so that the latter get such a free reign?

Michael Stewart ... it is just consistent with what we see week in and week out. The same cabal of journos and "experts" get the chance to air their opinion week in and week out. And as it is clearly biased against us, it is no wonder that these same chap(s) take a anti-Union stance.

Given that it is the "British" Broadcasting Corporation, it is probably time to send some non-Scots up north to clean the corridors of their Scottish branch of biased people. That is biased, not patriotic.

I haven't seen the programme so can't comment regards balance.

When it comes to pundits, Stewart is a different animal to the custom and you could say, is a product of the times whose particular views/slants suit the #EditoriallyFair PQ almost perfectly.

It (PQ) is BBC Scotland and it's natural that Scots take control of it's management. 

The issue is that it is a publicly funded broadcaster that should take due care to be balanced in it's output.

Wrt the situation between us and PQ, IMO there is enough evidence out there to put forward a convincing case but the club need to find partners/conduits to help collate and present such, in a strategic way that can bring real pressure to bear. A series of disparate actions won't get us any further forward.

Edited by buster.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Michael Stewart must have missed that referendum we had in 2014.  He really is a smug twit.

Michael Stewart is actually making a very good job ... of promoting Michael Stewart and is well on the way to becoming a wealthy and successful media figure. I’m sure the fact we despise him is of no interest at all to him.

Am I the only one that looks at that guy and feels an uncontrollable rage burning inside of me? It could be last nights curry though??........

On another note; that rag has circulation figures of 9700 daily. What’s the point? Even it’s own kind obviously don’t buy it!

Edited by cooponthewing

11 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Am I the only one that looks at that guy and feels an uncontrollable rage burning inside of me? It could be last nights curry though??........

On another note; that rag has circulation figures of 9700 daily. What’s the point? Even it’s own kind obviously don’t buy it!

I find I dispiriting that as many as 9700 people buy that shit every day.

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Michael Stewart is actually making a very good job ... of promoting Michael Stewart and is well on the way to becoming a wealthy and successful media figure. I’m sure the fact we despise him is of no interest at all to him.

Aye, and his continual attacks on Rangers FC will just grow using his BBC platform

Edited by ian1964

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Aye, and his continual attacks on Rangers FC will just grow using his BBC platform

Yes they will but if not him it would just be someone else exploiting the opportunity. Stewart isn’t important, the BBC is.