Pacific Quay Musings?

7 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Totally agree. The roaster gave him a left hook which connects (not very well) on his neck or below the jaw. Only difference is Tav stays on his feet and the MSM in this backwater play it down as a “confrontation”. It’s an assault!

Edited by cooponthewing

40 minutes ago, pete said:

I suppose we will see what the charge is. For me it is not assault as there was no attempt at battery.

Aye but that’s not the law in Scotland Pete. I don’t have to be a gangster to assault anyone. A slap in the face or back if the head is sufficient. As you say we will see. 

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Some MSPs will likely encourage them to drop the charge(s) in light of the perpetrator being a 'freedom fighter'.

No they will see it is smacking and try to wait until the no smacking bill is passed.

BTW I have said my piece on the incident and this is now joc?ular.

7 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

No they will see it is smacking and try to wait until the no smacking bill is passed.

BTW I have said my piece on the incident and this is now joc?ular.

Former Editor of ra Sellik View, Kevin McKenna utilised his Saturday Herald column to proclaim smacking is not child assault. 

Coincidence?

NB : McKenna was allowed to resign his position at ra Sellik View after claiming the IRA bombing of the Enniskillen cenotaph was a legitimate act of war. 

3 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

McKenna was allowed to resign his position at ra Sellik View after claiming the IRA bombing of the Enniskillen cenotaph was a legitimate act of war. 

Not much shocks me but that is an appalling thing to say.