Pacific Quay Musings?

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

Welcome to the site.

To be fair, I think it's a fair question. The answer could be be that we're getting new investment. It's been said that the proposed new investment from the Far East is still on the table, but perhaps in the short-term, it's coming from Park/King.

The other alternative is that it's the proceeds from the Morelos sale.

I think that they see this as being a profitable venture and he'll be punted for a 7 figure profit within 2 years.

Maybe I’m slightly paranoid but I’m not entirely sure Mr Stewart has honourable or fair intentions when asking. I think we’ll see a lot more of this as the summer goes on, mostly aimed in our direction and ignoring those in similar circumstances...

1 hour ago, The Tin Man said:

Maybe I’m slightly paranoid but I’m not entirely sure Mr Stewart has honourable or fair intentions when asking. I think we’ll see a lot more of this as the summer goes on, mostly aimed in our direction and ignoring those in similar circumstances...

Michael Stewart is a cnut.

The decision is whether he is a reasonable cnut or an unreasonable cnut? 

32 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

The decision is whether he is a reasonable cnut or an unreasonable cnut?

He is a total Rangers obsessed hater with his head so far up his anterior he probably can't see daylight,and probably keeps Mutton up there with him.

5 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

He is a total Rangers obsessed hater with his head so far up his anterior he probably can't see daylight,and probably keeps Mutton up there with him.

With respect, my friend, that manoeuvre is bio-mechanically impossible, as Michael would no doubt be delighted to explain to you, himself; loudly; very loudly; and drowning out anything you tried to say. 

So,

Three months past, Michael goes off on a deliberate rant on Kenny McIntyre's midweek Sportsound. It's a personal vindictive piece, he gets after James Traynor in full knowledge his target is a week or two from retirement. Despite constant warnings from McIntyre that Traynor is not in the studio/on the telephone to defend himself, Michael continues, again knowingly that fellow Rangers haters are cheering him to the echo. Traynor makes a complaint and Stewart is suspended for four/five weeks. Michael despairs of playing the martyr, nobody is hearing him; thus decides he will abide by BBC Scotland's standards(no laughing at the back).

Michael is back on air, bringing his injured faux vanity to the microphone. He has already had a pop at Traynor's successor. Willingly, he has pulled on the clothes of Supreme H-U-n Skelper. We can expect lots more of Michael "demanding" an explanation. Remember, Michael has already said on several occasions, "ah don't like the way Rangers do things as a club" and, "ah agree with the vast majority of the Green Brigade's political actions". Maybe, someone at PQ, in light of those quotes, will be demanding Michael explain his hatred? Don't hold your breath.

The Journo that teamed up with Michael, sorry broke this particular story is an old 'friend' of Rangers supporters. Aidan Smith has been on the scene for quarter of a century, started out in Scotland on Sunday when Kevin McKenna was Sports Editor. Back then, Aidan was desperate to flash his Rangers hating credentials. A Hibby from the mean streets, grouching on the cobbles of Leith, strung out with Irvine Welsh. Then, we found out Aidan was a former Boarder at Fettes College. His early football memories were all Sellik related, his old man chauffeured car would pick him up and drop him off at the Chamber of Secrets on Euro evenings. Aidan used to be a Sellik supporter, in the same way Michael used to be a Rangers supporter.

As Eddie Thompson famously stated, "you can change your car, house, wife, but you cannot change your team". Rangers supporters should be demanding to know why Michael and Aidan changed their teams?    

3 hours ago, The Tin Man said:

I'm sure his intentions aren't honourable or fair, but sometimes his questions can coincide with those that Rangers fans should be asking as well, as was the case here. 

We're asking the questions to ensure that the club is being run properly and with a genuine interest on what's happening within the club, whereas he's asking to shit stir.

2 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I'm sure his intentions aren't honourable or fair, but sometimes his questions can coincide with those that Rangers fans should be asking as well, as was the case here. 

We're asking the questions to ensure that the club is being run properly and with a genuine interest on what's happening within the club, whereas he's asking to shit stir.

Quite a talent is Michael.

His passport has, 'Sh1t stirrer and cheese blower' as his profession.