Pacific Quay Musings?

6 hours ago, Doc said:

What will they do if we are the only ones left in the next round? There will be no Dons or Hibs to hide behind and there will nothing else on hand to fill 3 hours with on a Thursday night. If they choose to ignore us then their out and out bias will be impossible to ignore.

It looks like the tims will be playing Thursday night football from the next round so BBC CSC will be ok.

2 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I know I have ruined this by my last post (and of course now this one too) but I cant be the only one who says to themselves "ya dancer, @26th of foot has put another post in the PQ musings thread" before clicking into it and reading the latest fantastic insight to a corrupt and biased organisation once the most trusted in world media (ok that was probably more the London version).

Thanks again sir, I dont know how you manage to stick with them and god only knows what your blood pressure readings must be like, but it is most certainly eye-opening and entertaining (unlike the PQ broadcasts).

Let me second that thought and tip my hat to 26th of Foot for his sterling efforts. For those of us unable or unwilling to sample to cesspit that masquerades as objective sports journalism at PQ, the insight is always illuminating (and hilarious).

Away from Scotland, BBC Five Live is giving ever more air time to the odious Chris Sutton and providing a platform for his hatred of all things Rangers. A victory at the Piggery in a few weeks will probably be the only thing that will make his new 6o6 slot anything other than an utter no go zone. It sickens me that there are so many ex-Celtic players now on taxpayer subsidy to top up their pensions. The idea that the BBC are in any way impartial is just a joke.

33 minutes ago, trublusince1982 said:

Surely we can stop them from using RTV feed for their commentary needs as it's not for commercial use? Game was only on RTV so kind of hard for them to deny it

Totally agree TB and surely there must be a way to stop them?

Are BBC PQ watching Rangers home games on RTV as a means of their reporting for their broadcasts  ??

Is this legal ?acceptable ?

I thought Rangers home games onRTV was only available to subscribers outside the U.K. & Ireland ?