Leeds United New badge

Yeah quite funny. I quite like all clubs to keep traditional badge. A few teams have changed recently. West Ham have added london to there's but should say East London if anything, but prefer they removed the wording.

Not sure who came up with that Leeds one though.

If Rangers had come up with a crest such as that (and, no, I don't think it necessary), it would be interpreted as a reference to a well known song, celebrating a very important event in British history , viz., ".....With heart and hand.........".  (Well, then again...I could rethink my position.) 

Of course, it would be vilified everywhere, from the Gallowgate to Pacific Quay to the Holyrood Wind Farm.

Within an hour there were over 10,000 (I think that was the number) who had petitioned for it to be scrapped.  Seemingly the Leeds owners/CEO are now reconsidering the badge.

I have a Leeds supporting work colleague and told him yesterday I thought it was horrific - he said he had no idea that they were doing it and had only seen it the day before.  Not one person on his Leeds forums liked it.

The words Bombastic and Platitude are coming to mind for some reason. I really don't see the point in redesigning a club crest unless it's for '' rebranding '' 

Oh, and it reminds  of players who score a goal and thump their chests to the crowd then sign for another club the next week. 

Edited by Dondarrion