[FT] Ross County 1 - 2 Rangers (Candeias 21; Cummings 83)

I am going to miss watching this game because I will be watching another football team. My son has been invited to the kuip to watch Feynoord against Den Haag and asked me to go with him. He has been asking me for years to take him to a game there, so I could not turn him down. My son became a Feynoord supporter as he spent a lot of time in the Sofia Children's Hospital in Rotterdam. The Feynoord players attend the hospital regularly to talk with and entertain sick children.  Hopefully I can watch the full game when I get home

9 hours ago, pete said:

I am going to miss watching this game because I will be watching another football team. My son has been invited to the kuip to watch Feynoord against Den Haag and asked me to go with him. He has been asking me for years to take him to a game there, so I could not turn him down. My son became a Feynoord supporter as he spent a lot of time in the Sofia Children's Hospital in Rotterdam. The Feynoord players attend the hospital regularly to talk with and entertain sick children.  Hopefully I can watch the full game when I get home

Enjoy watching RvP Pete :thup:

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

These are the kind of games we need to start winning and doing so convincingly.  We did so earlier in the season up there so no reason we can't again tomorrow.

My expectations for this season has been cranked up, I expect us to win every match to the end of the season! :D

Referee - Steven McLean
Assistants - Michael Banks and John McCrossan
Fourth Offical: Craig Charleston

Missing:  Jamie Barjonas, Ryan Jack, Bruno Alves, Ross McCrorie, Lee Wallace, Kenny Miller, Jordan Rossiter, Graham Dorrans plus Danny Wilson

For those able to access it, the game will be live of LaolaTV again:

http://www.laola1.tv/de-de/livestream/2018-01-28-ross-county-fc-rangers-fc-lde

You would hope we go 2 up top, perhaps with three chaps straight behind them. Cummings may be also given license to track back, which he did last week. Would mean we either sacrifice one holding midfielder or go three at the back, which I doubt. IMHO, one up top will be too little to break them down from the off, but perhaps Murty wants to test the firepower of WIndass, Murphy and Candeias first.

Propable:

Foderingham

Tavernier - Bates - Cardoso - John

Goss - Holt

Candeias - Windass - Murphy

Morelos

Optional:

Foderingham

Tavernier - Bates - Cardoso - John

Goss

Candeias - Windass - Murphy

Morelos - Cummings