Rodgers Speaks Out On Refereeing Decisions

Is he wrong ? There are too many referees in Scotland not up to the required standard

We've been on the wrong end of some howlers of refereeing decisions this season. Just wish we had persons within our club who would come out & say so
He's spot on. We're just jealous that our manager and board aren't making this an issue too.

And there you go. That is why we need more balls. Murty says that he has “seen those given” when talking about the ridiculous penalty given for the ball getting fired at Martin point blank.

For all I like Murty, he is too weak.

2 hours ago, compo said:

Lets see if he gets pulled up by the SFA for his comments .

He won’t. And Rangers need to use that to their advantage. But they won’t. See Murty’s comments just 5 minutes ago.

Brenda has been in Scotland two minutes and he's a expert on everything, his team get 99% of the 50/50 decisions and he still moans. We are finally getting our act together and when the pressure is on, he'll fold like cheap toilet paper, his arse is already puckering and he's got it easy atm.

3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Is this because Dembele got booked for diving at last.

I watched a stream (in parts) of that game on mute, Dembele did indeed get booked for diving, the ref had no option really, it was so blatant! Another thing, he dived at least twice more, same blatant dive but no 2nd yellow, imo he was wanting that 2nd yellow he just looks as if he doesn't want to play for them anymore, just his body language. Also...Hivs were all over them in the final 10 minutes, all the possession, just couldn't find the final ball, then on 90 minutes they should have had a free-kick for a tackle from behind just outside the box, ref waved claims away. I can't believe St Brenda is complaining about referees, if anything popcorn teeth should be doing the complaining...wonder why not ?

ps: Ref played just 2 mins added on time as the mighty hivs pummelled them for an equaliser. I believe Hearts can take something again on Tuesday.