January transfers

Deadline day tomorrow and there is numerous signings going on. I dont get why they always wait until the last minute, the deals should be done on day one and they get their players for another 3 games.

The Baggies are a bit busy. Egyptian defender Ali Gabr and Daniel Sturridge.

Spurs get PSG's Lucas for 25m.

Arsenal agree Aubameyang transfer IF Dortmund can sign a striker.

Laporte to Man City for 57m. (figures are going mental).

Deadline day tomorrow and there is numerous signings going on. I dont get why they always wait until the last minute, the deals should be done on day one and they get their players for another 3 games.

Arsenal should give Dortmund Lacazette. He's been such a let down.

7 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:
18 hours ago, Gribz said:

Arsenal should give Dortmund Lacazette. He's been such a let down.

True, but he also hasn't been given a consistent run in the team.  Wenger for some reason seems to drop him for all the big games... Why break your transfer fee on someone if you cant trust him in the bigger games ?

Aubameyang and Mkhitarian may bring out the best in Lacazette.  I wouldn't mind seeing Giroud getting a run in the team either.

2 hours ago, craig said:

True, but he also hasn't been given a consistent run in the team.  Wenger for some reason seems to drop him for all the big games... Why break your transfer fee on someone if you cant trust him in the bigger games ?

Aubameyang and Mkhitarian may bring out the best in Lacazette.  I wouldn't mind seeing Giroud getting a run in the team either.

Looks like the only run in the team Giroud will be getting is in the blue of Chelsea....

Apparently Arsenal have agreed to sell him to Chelsea for 18 million quid.

Arsenal needed a few younger players. Ozil signing is a boost if he continues his form this season, he has actually showed up in a lot of games and been class. Wilshire has to be next and then going forward they look good although Lemar in the summer would be the icing then they can add defensive players.

A couple of shrewd deals. Sturridge to WBA is interesting if he can stay fit.

Giroud to Chelsea is up their with one of the bargains. He will score for fun with Hazard laying him off.

4 hours ago, Gribz said:

Arsenal needed a few younger players. Ozil signing is a boost if he continues his form this season, he has actually showed up in a lot of games and been class. Wilshire has to be next and then going forward they look good although Lemar in the summer would be the icing then they can add defensive players.

A couple of shrewd deals. Sturridge to WBA is interesting if he can stay fit.

Giroud to Chelsea is up their with one of the bargains. He will score for fun with Hazard laying him off.

Whilst I understand the wish to see Arsenal sign Lemar.... they need defenders before they need strikers.  Shipping 3 goals to Swansea should tell the Club all they need to know about the defence.

Also, they need a ball-winner in midfield - too many ball players at Arsenal and nobody to be physical when needed.  If Elneny or Xhaka are supposedly that player then they simply arent good enough.

I would have liked to see Arsenal keep Giroud - he has been very hard done by at Arsenal and was the consummate professional.